Tumblr ov7boicnkh1vlbno3o1 1280

Wolyypuppy

I`m a high school graduate and I`ve been thinking about going to collage to be an author. I got this site from one of my favorite teachers, Mrs.Foreman. I`m just trying to see if writing is the right place for me.

Tell me if something is wrong with my writing. I can take it and it`ll only make my writing better. I just need to know what to fix before I can fix it

Alternate Ending #2

0
Chapter 12:Hit
       He had a minute or let's say it was me who had a minute. That’s when Brian had a different plan. He untied me with a grin after putting a shock collar around my skinny neck. He felt up my boney sides then pushed me forward. He laughed when I fell.
    “Oh look your hero is here just a little bit too late” he chuckled as the timer went off. That's when we heard the door open and William walked in.
    Brian grinned and aimed the gun at William. “It was never you that I was going to kill,” Brian chuckled and William stared at me.
     “You don’t have to do this,” William said as he took a few steps towards me.
    “She’s mine I just have to get rid of you,” he said as his gun followed William.
    That’s when he decided to kill William and I just couldn’t let it happen. I jumped on Brian and my ears rang as the gun went off. The gun was sent skidding across the floor and I crawled after it. Brian didn’t flench as i grabbed it.
     “William are you okay” I ask weakly but there is no response.
     I looked around and found him lying on the floor. His head was covered in blood and he wasn't breathing. That was when I decided to follow him.
     I know it was stupid but I pulled the trigger and my body fell beside him.
Now we`re together and we will be for eternity.