Moi

Bruvton

United Arab Emirates

Greetings, humans. Facts about me: Sense of humour: Odd. Style of writing: Well. Randomness: Predictably so. Hobbies: Living. Aspiration: Famous. Likeliness to achieve aspiration: Not very. Biggest fan: Me.

I should say something wise and insightful in these 750 characters. Sadly, I lack insight. I live to entertain and to be entertained. The world needs more hilarity, and I hope to assist it with that goal.

Get Rich Quick Tip #1

2
In order to get to Level 50 Boss in life, you must start small. Riches don't come overnight. It takes at least a week if you follow my series, but if you don't, it could take years. For example, Beethoven did not follow my series. He only became rich centuries after he died. To make money, you must spend money. But where do you start? The road to riches starts with a simple fiver. It can be of any currency. In this case, I'm using Canadian dollars. Take a five dollar bill, and place it into a box. Get a friend, and tell them to put five dollars in the box. Give the box to the friend, then buy it off of him for only five dollars. Boom! Open the box, and now you have ten dollars! Your friend, on the other hand, did not make any profit. The five dollars he put in was reimbursed by your five dollars. Repeat the process every once in a while, or whenever you need money. Watch out, though... If you do this too many times, you may cause over-inflation. With all of this money coming out of nowhere, money will start to be worth less and less, and soon you'll be like Zimbabwe, where ten bajillion Zimbabwean whatevers are worth, like, seven dollars.
If you want to live in this dog-eat-dog world, you don't have to catch your own dog meat. Sometimes, success doesn't take any work at all. This new series will teach you how to get rich quick, fast.

• January 8, 2019 - 9:24am (Now Viewing)

• Bruvton

Thanks! The less you think about it, the more it makes sense...

I figured you did XD This was really clever and I nearly tried it XDD

• Bruvton

Haha, yeah, I know

Funny, but you do realize that you don't make any profit either, right? I mean, you're the one who put the five dollars in the box first and you just get your own money back, and you're paying the friend for their five dollars....... XD

• Bruvton

Oh. Thanks for informing me!

• The Dreamer

Just by the way Zimbabwe now uses the American dollar so over inflation is no longer a problem there.