Thumb 1920 2246

OceansEyes

I've been walking through
A world gone blind...

Thank you again and again.

Winners for ALOHA!!! WRITING CONTEST EVERYONE!!!!

3
Hello lovely people!!! I am really sorry for the delay in announcing the winners....I was quite caught up in my school work, exams and chores.

Anyways, where were we?

Yup. The competition.

Ok, the winners:

TOO HONORABLE MENTION:
Coffee Friday by Ryder

Okie-dokie...these are my views about your write-up:

Honestly speaking, I am a hardcore coffee person and book lover. So by combining these two things you have literally won my heart over. But, I felt that there wasn't much funny content in yours as compared to other writings. As i said before...you have written amazing and I love you. Thank you so much for entering and yes, two reviews, two likes and two comments on your favorite pieces coming up!!
P.S. Mention your two works or if you want it random.

THIRD PLACE:
Dandelion Day by  J.A.

Now...Views!!

I didn't imagine dandelions even in the one-kilometer radius of my widest dreams. UNEXPECTED!! I especially loved it when ranted at the end about how you don't want to be the queen of dandelions. Thank you so much for entering and yes, a follow, three reviews, three likes and three comments on your favorite pieces coming up!!
P.S. Mention your three works or if you want it random.

SECOND PLACE:
The Day of Days - For contest by -writinginhopesofsomeday-

My views:

You have written so beautifully that I want to know more of their story. Please continue and make it a novel. I love how Owen thinks. He is so sweet towards Nova. I love it how you made this prompt, nowhere near romance, into romance. Thank you so much for entering and yes, a follow, four reviews, four likes and four comments on your favorite pieces coming up!!
P.S. Mention your four works or if you want it random.

*drum roll*
*applause*
*hoots*
*whistles*

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, MAY I PRESENT TO YOU!!!!!

FIRST PLACE:
The Celebration of the Pompoms by my sis, Quille

VIEWS:

I have only two words. New Pork. Seriously?? That is so mind blowingly, fantastically, amazingly, superbly awesome concept. I love love love love love love it!!!!!Thank you so much for entering and yes, five reviews, five likes and five comments on your favorite pieces coming up!!
P.S. Mention your five works or if you want it random.

Thank you so much for entering and supporting me guys and yes, the second chapter to my novel beginning is coming soon.
LOVE Y'ALL. 

• January 8, 2019 - 4:50am (Now Viewing)

• OceansEyes

Thank you guys again and again....I love you all!!!! And yes, your wish is my command!!!!!

• Opal Drop

Oh I'm so sorry, could you review my Film Review piece - Review of 96: Tamil Movie as my third review? Thank you, and sorry for the confusion.

• Opal Drop

Thank you so much! Could you review my piece the Magic of a Library and Approach the End? The third review can be random. The comments and likes can go anywhere, thank you!

• -writinginhopesofsomeday-

Thank you so so so much!
    I love everyone else's stories as well, they were all awesome to read!
    (for the comments and stuff, please make it random:)

• Ryder

oooooboy!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Could you review 'Dark Voice Part #2' and 'Dark Voice Part #3'?
    Congrats everyones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was a hugely fun contest!!!!!!!! :DDD

Next novel chapter? Goody! :D
    I think I'd like four random reviews, but could you do one on Elfknght Chapter 4 #paperbirdcontest? :D