Img 0832

.audrey michelle.

.hi.
.im audrey.
.writing.
.reading.
.volleyball.
.art.
.i stand by the cold is better than the hear :D.
.chat if ur bored... idk... im bored!!!!.

NeW sErIeS for those who dont like me weird "it's a progression"!!!

Frick Reality - Chapter 1

3
    My eyes open immediately with a flutter, followed by a loud gasp of me trying to figure out where that actual frig I am.             
                    See...  I would curse, but I'm being mindful of those who don't wanna hear my loud, obnoxious complaining! :D
                    Ok...  Break over...  My head's spinning right now, as y'all can clearly see.
    I'm surrounded by complete nothingness...  The room is blinding white with nothing inside of it (except the walls to stare at :D) and a door.  So, like anyone on a TV show would do, I walk over and see if the door is working.  I put my hand on the gnarly knob (COMPLETELY unsanitary and I'm a germaphobe...  I can literally see crap all over it) and turn it, but the friggin' thing is locked.  
    I'm about to have a mental break down, so I'ma just do my thing:
    "GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!!  I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE ACTUAL FRIG I AM AND THIS PLACE IS FULL OF GERMS!!!  PLEASE...  HEEEELLLLLLLPPPP MMMEEEEEEE!!!"
    And on and on I go, but none of y'all wanna hear me complain...  but I'ma complain even more...

2 hours later of mental breakdowns and anxiety and me being annoying...

"Miss?" a mysterious voice calls outta nowhere.
    "Who?  Where the actual frig are you?" I ask.
    There was a long pause as if I was being watched and the voice was deciding what to say to me.
    "Miss, please refrain to using that kind of language to personnel of Hiher Authority," It said.  
    I'ma call this madman "It" because I'M NOT USING "that kind of language"!  WHO HURT YOU??
    "What do you mean?  I said, 'frig,' not the big giant f-bomb, even though I'm desperate to know where the a-c-t-u-a-l f-r-i-g I am.  You tell me if that's language...  Me being smart and spelling it out for ya," I said.
    Another long pause...  Crapolla...  I'm about to have another mental breakdown...
    "Guards, take her out," the voice said.

to be continued...
YALLLLLLL!!!!  ok...  that was annoying...

please let me know in the comments if yall like my character (like her personality and if i should tone down the attitude a bit)

tytyty!!!

hope yall enjoy!

• .audrey michelle.

ty!!!

I think she's got a cool attitude, but that's probably because I have a bad attitude myself ;DD Looking forward to more! And I really like both this and it's a progression, so I'll probably be reading both from now on :D

• .audrey michelle.

Higher******** Authority...

man i suck @ life :D