CODY RUSH

My first friendship

A long long time ago, in a place not very far far away, I had a friend, it might be hard to believe, but it is true. I actually had a friend, I met him in kindergarten and we were best friends all the way through around seventh grade, we stopped being friends because the main reason we were friends was because we lived very close to each other. When we stopped being friends, it was because I moved. Since then we have only hung out once, and not for very long and we got bored pretty quickly.
    When we were friends, we would hang out very often, because we could, because we lived so close. We were great friends for a while, but then we started to get annoyed by each other easily. We would hang out and then one of us would leave within a half an hour because we were just bored. We mostly called each other just to say “Hey I got a new game, wanna try it out with me?”. Then I moved away and there was not a point to that anymore, so we stopped hanging out. We are still friends, and say “hi” in the halls, but we don’t really talk that much.

• February 10, 2016 - 10:54am (Now Viewing)