Dsc 3077

Victoria Penning

b-day is Jan 1st
17
11 siblings
airsofter
writer
baker
coffee drinker
fangirl of Keeper of the Lost Cities
a goof
town & country girl
Author of Evidence for Angels
Jesus loves you, and I do too.

Jesus loves you this I know, for the Bible tells me so, little ones to Him belong, they are weak but He is strong.

'For God to loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoso ever believes in Him, shall not perish but have everlasting life.'
John 3:16

Advice, Ideas and Help needed!!!

5
Hey! Soooo, I wasn't really going to tell anyone this, but I'm going to need advice, ideas, and lot's and lot's of help with it. XD  So, I'm sure most of you know that I'm working on publishing my novel, Evidence for Angels, well.... Heh heh, I'm now working on Evidence for Angels book two! This is going to cover Tegans life, so it'll be more of a boyish book, but I'm running low on creative juices. So,if you have any ideas for Tegans life, leave a comment. I really need ideas!!! Thanks for all the support that so many of you have given. :D

• korra4life

Yep, I agree with Mary. Sorry for me taking so long to get back to you. Thanks for explaining Tegan's role.

• Victoria Penning

That's a good idea Mary! I'll make a note of that. :D

• Mary Wall

So, since Abbie's life was so traumatic and the first book was action/romance, maybe make his life perfect. You know, as well as that goes. Make his life really good, but have something missing that he can't quite place. God, obviously. It tugs at him, and he tries to fill the void in his heart with stuff and people and work. Idk, it's worth a try.:)

• Victoria Penning

Thanks Quille! I do struggle with that a bit, but it usually comes up when someone else is reading my writing and they point something out, then I pull the, 'I'll put it in when I edit'. ;D I'll write that down in the front of my notebook. :D

• Victoria Penning

korra4life, that's okay. I totally forgot that I don't mention him a while lot in what I've published on here.
    So,Tegan is a Police officer. He's got a quite and helpful personality,yet can be firm. He's not a Christian, but he has started to recognize that something is missing in his life. He's got tattoos on his arms, and he has only one sister. This book will be about his life after Evidence for Angels. Daniel and Abbie are married in this one. :)

• korra4life

So... I haven't read Evidence for Angels (not everything... I haven't even met Tegan yet, sorry). But, I will do my best to help anyway.
    Since Tegan is a guy, I'm going to throw it out there that you don't make it stereotypical. Don't make him a football player or basketball player or something like that. Beat the stereotypes and make him a tennis player or a dancer.
    Anyway, like I said, I can't help much. Can you give me a rundown of his personality and what you've revealed about his past already?
    Also, another question, is this book going to be about Tegan's life before the first Evidence for Angels, or after?

The best piece of advice I can think of at the moment is to write it without editing one word until you've finished the whole thing.
    Good luck! :DD I'll try to think of some ideas :)

• Victoria Penning

THANK YOU MARY!!!!!!! XD

• Mary Wall

Hmmm... let me think about it and I'll get back to you.:)