breeann.volk

My best friend BreeAnn Volk

I have a bestfriend that would do anything for me. This best friend is really special to me because he cares about me and what I think and to him it doesn't matter that i'm a girl he will still do things with me. His name is guy x. Guy x is super nice to me, Guy x  care about what I think about him and he wouldn't care if I told him that he needed to pick up his act more. Guy x has been my best friend since 6th grade, we sat at the same table in math and right away I knew he was the one, this person is going to be my best friend and would never do anything to hurt me. We started talking and then we told each other everything, I mean EVERYTHING. If you asked me questions about him I would know them within a blink of an eye, and you could ask him anything about me and i’m pretty sure he would know everything.
Guy x has always been by my side, he has gone through so many things and he has always come to me about them and asked me what I would do. He has asked me if I could just talk to him and such and I have always dropped everything to be there for him, and I  have always been his shoulder to cry on I have had the laughs and cries with him. Guy x would drop whatever he is doing just so I can talk to him, he has seen me cry and while i'm trying to cry he will be there to cheer me up and make me laugh. Everytime I see him I think of those small moments.

• February 10, 2016 - 9:31am (Now Viewing)