Christy Wisdom

Hello people! What to say? I'm a Christian girl. I like to write. I write tons of poetry, some short stories, and other things.
I like
NARUTO
Imagine Dragons
LOTR
Harry Potter
Agents of SHIELD
Artemis Fowl
My Hero Academia
God bless you!

The cliffhanger is the same, I just needed to correct a tense mistake and fix it a bit...

#cliffhangerqueencontest They Are Coming

4
    A deep, menacing laugh sounds from somewhere behind me. I want to run, my legs pumping as fast as my heart is, but I find myself frozen to the spot.  I want to scream, but I have no voice. Encircling me are the woods, and out of the brush comes wolves. Huge, gray ones who're snarling and snapping. They're coming closer, but then a man appears. Strangely enough, I'm not surprised that they don't attack him. I almost feel as if I know him from somewhere... 
    "Hello, Lily," He said, his voice grating and foreign. I winced; it sounded like nails scraping across cement. "So... good to see you again." The wolves stopped coming closer, and began to whimper and whine, their tails between their legs. He walked towards me until he was mere inches from my face, and I flinched. He saw my reaction and laughed, his steel grey eyes glinting. A hunter watching his prey. It was terrifying. "Oh, I'll see you soon, don't you worry. Or-" He paused and tilted his head. "Maybe you should!" He laughed maniacally and took out a knife. "Something for you to remember me by, perhaps?" He grinned and traced a circle of scarlet on my shoulder. As he stepped back into the shadows, I finally found voice enough to scream.
    I woke in a cold sweat. The same nightmare in a row for 6 months; well, almost the same. He... he had never taken out the knife before. I shakily got out of bed, and stumble to the bathroom to check my shoulder. My brown eyes looked tired, the bags under them pronounced. My fingers trembled as I pulled the collar of my shirt over my shoulder, to get a good view of it. And there... there was the circle. I almost fainted at the sight. It looked like a scar now, as if it was a wound I had gotten a long time ago. But there was something wrong about it, something different than a normal scar. I flicked off the lights, just to be sure. 
    It was glowing red. I raced out of my bedroom, and dialed a number on the phone, my fingers slipping on the numbers in my frantic speed. "Eric? Are you there?" I whispered.
    "Who is this?"
    "It's Lily, Lily Jones. Is Eric there? I need to speak to him. Now." 
    "Hold on a second." A muffled "Miss Jones called, it's for you," and a new voice filled my ear.
    "What's going on? You know you're only supposed to call me in case of emergencies." Eric growled on the other side, annoyed.
    "That was one time, Eric. I thought someone was breaking into our house!" I grumbled. He laughed.
    "It was just a squirrel, L."
    "Stop laughing, it wasn't funny at the time!"
    "Okay, okay, fine. But seriously, what's going on?" He asked.
    "Do you remember the nightmares I told you about?" I asked, dead serious once more, and scared to death too.
    "Yeah..."
    "Something changed this time." He probably sat up ramrod straight in his chair.
    "Lily, tell me. Stop stalling." I took a shaky breath.
    "He... this time, when I got to the part where he says I should be afraid, he took out a knife. The man said something along the lines of 'something to remember me by' and cut a circle into my left shoulder. I checked this morning, and-" 
    "And what, L?" He whispered, his voice soft.
    "It was there. The Mark was there, and it was glowing." I heard him gasp, and a loud noise sounded. Did he fall out of his chair?
    "Are you okay?" I asked.
    "No, and you aren't either. You need to get out of there now. This time, they're coming for you." I heard a sob in his voice. Eric never cries. "I thought you of all people would be safe from them, but now... oh goodness, the other victims, I can't let that happen to you. They're coming, Lily. And nobody's safe anymore. I-" He started, but suddenly no sound came through the line.    
    "E-Eric? Hello?" I whispered. The lights silently went out. No. No, it can't be happening. A thump sounded on my back porch, and I tiptoed through the kitchen to peek through the glass door.    
    There stood the man, a glint in his eye and a sinister grin on his face. He mouthed to me "I'm coming for you.", my shoulder burned like fire, and I passed out.
    I never even felt it when I hit the ground. 

• Christy Wisdom

YAY! Thanks for telling me :D

Winners announced! :)
    Thank you for entering :DD