Catlover

Yo, I am 16 years old if you are wondering! You can call me Imani if you want. I love to study languages, Anime, Star Wars, Jesus Christ, Indila (the French singer), Eragon series, Musicals, Stranger things, Netflix, Marvel, and FOOD!

May you feel loved today. Knowing that you are not alone in this world. May God's face shine upon you always. Amen.

Inspired

2
I was sick this morning with a headache, sore throat, stomach ache, and runny nose. So, I stayed in bed and read. I read my Bible. I don't know about you but when I am down the Bible helps me to be encouraged. As I was reading I found a quote that really touched my heart. Isaiah 1:25, "I will thoroughly purge away your dross and remove all your impurities." This really spoke to me because when you go thorough tough times, you feel down. If you are me, you want to know why this is happening. This verse helps me to have a better outlook when something bad happens to me. No matter if you believe in God or not, he is forging you into a stunning work of art. 
 I don't know what you guys go through but know that you are loved and in my prayers. Life can get hard but remember you will always come out a better person. Love you all. 

• Catlover

Oh, don't be sorry. I need the break. I like your verse by the way!

• Christy Wisdom

Aww, I'm really sorry to hear that you were feeling sick! It's sweet of you to share the verse with us. One set of verses I love say this Matthew 11:28-30 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." God bless!