Ryls8

The Office fanboy
Humorous
Hardworking
Loving
Soccer player
Gamer
Memer
Annoying sometimes lol
Math and History Lover

Welcome to the adventures of a teenage kissless virgin. You will see my love life, or lack of it here. You will see me overthink things WAY too much. Some of these stories are very personal to me, some of them, not so much. I welcome all feedback, whether its about life or writing.

Alysa v2.0

1
Well, it is New Year's Eve and I am feeling really good so I am going to update you on Alysa.  It was December 29th, when I realized I wasn't over her yet. So I unadded her from my Snapchat.  The next night I texted her (I had her number) and I asked her a lot of questions about what happened.  Eventually, I told her the whole story of what happened.  She was very apologetic and told me why she did the things that she did.  Turns out, she never actually liked me, but she told me she liked me because she didn't want to lose me as a friend.  I felt like a dick for not talking to her and being kind of stubborn.  After a bit more talking, we both agreed that we both acted like a dick, so now we are friends again.  I am so happy that we are friends again.  We have helped each other through so much, and I am so happy that I always have someone to talk to again. :)  Happy New Years Everyone!