Puppet_Master

I'm 13-years-old. Looking for a publisher :). Fictional Writer/Question Life Poetry Have a great day Hunnies x.

I'm 13-years-old Fictional Writer/Question Life Poetry (sorta)
Give me honest feedback :p
Follow me for great content :)
Give me some ideas in the comments, I'll consider everyone and you will be featured if I use your idea :)
Completely have no clue what I'm doing with life
Pansexual, Genderfluid And Proud LGBTQ FOR LIFE
"I want a cute, long relationship where everyone is like damn they’re still together?"

“An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging your back with difficulties, it means it’s going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming”

You're Gorgeous x Don't Forget To Smile :) And Have a great day Hunnies x.

#MyFirstContest

2
The wind blowing bits of dirt in everyone's eyes as they walk. The war is coming, everyone feels it. Their heads are down. Crying inside for all the boys that will be sacrificed for our "Protection". They have all the boys they need. They shouldn't need to take any more innocent little boy's lives away. 50 is enough. Surely. 

"Winter!" Amber screams.
"Wait up!" Winter turns around. Face flushing bright red.
"What's wrong Amber?" 
"The war." She says breathlessly.
"It's starting today!" Winter stares in disbelief.
"It was meant to start later! Not now! No one is ready for a war! We need to prepare! Escape this hell hole and survive!"
"Ok, let's get ready, gather the children and leave town."  The pair starts gliding across the path to their homes.
"You go to your house, I'll go to mine," Winter said sternly.
"Ok, Winny, you know what to do."

Winter walks into her house. Trashed. Everyone is crying. Or shocked. Winter scans the room and doesn't see her eldest boy.
"Where is Nathan?"
"They took him. The monsters took him. The two faced, good for nothing soldiers took him." The maid said. Voice breaking.
"No. I'm going to find him. Pack everything you wish to take and load up the carriages. We are leaving in an hour. Out of this town." Everyone started running around looking for their things. Winter went in search for he son.

Amber was packing her carriage.

"Amber, don't bother. Take my carriage and my kids. Treat them as your own. They've taken another one. And it was my son this time. He is bound to die. I am not letting him die. Thanks for everything Amber. I love you." Winter said. Amber opens her mouth. Winter puts her hand up. "No. You can't change my mind. Bye Amber, look after them for me." Amber nods. Winter walks off in search of death.

Prompt 3 of Dmora13's contest #MyFirstContest

1

• Dmoral13

Contest results are out!

• korra4life

I just kind of came across your profile. Nice to meet you!
    I think this is a very great piece in disguise, not to say this was bad at all. It's pretty good. I just have some pointers (hope you don't mind) in case you wanted to make this better. I'll write those in a review, though. Again, nice to meet you and looking forward to reading more of your stuff.