Screen shot 2019 02 21 at 5.38.11 pm

spearmint

Write free

I'm one of the many writers on this site who's left because of what I believe is unfair censorship. A few of my works have been taken down for mentioning, but not promoting things like suicide. This has happened to other writers too. I'll admit that it's kind of stubborn of me to just leave, but this issue is not something that I want to put up with. I'm not protesting WtW; it's just not the right place for me. If you want, you can find me on theprose.com. I have the exact same username, so it shouldn't be too hard.

As Cold as Stone (Chapter 8)

1
Amy stands on the other side of the window, betrayal, hurt, anger, and hate shining through her eyes.

Because by hugging Mom, I sided with her, and stood against what Amy was going to do. I left my sister, and took the monster's side, the way she sees it. I pull away from Mom, and try to pretend everything is okay. Nothing is, though, and she knows it. She tilts head to the side, a question in her eyes. I point behind her, at the window, and Amy's eyes widen, and she runs. Mom turns around too late, and turns to look at me, even more confused than before.
    "Amy," I whisper. "She wants to kill you."
Mom picks up her paper and pencil. And she writes:

Let her bring whatever she's got for me. I might die. I may suffer and have to deal with it for the rest of my life. But I may also deal it right back at her.

I meet Mom's eyes with a new resolve, a new purpose. She is now Amy, and Amy is now her. The villain and the victim have switched places. And I'm stuck right in the middle of all of it.
So, guess we know who's side Ian takes.

Well...... You could have Ian do something like go to bed and then Amy breaks into the house and then the three of them have a showdown? I don't know, but I hope that helps :D

• spearmint

I’m wondering what to do so the next chapter might take a bit. I was going to do something but now I’m second guessing myself. Pls help!!

I need to know what's going to happen! You can't let either of them kill each other! Can you?
    BTW, I have really loved this story so far and want more ASAP :DD

• spearmint

Hey, Syl, and anyone else who reads this, I hope you liked it.