Shgif

RNE

15-chicago-bangalore-MCU-mortal_instruments-infernal_devices-lunar_chronicles-wonder-dark_artifices-AJR-Imagine_Dragons-BENEDICT_CUMBERBATCH-brooklyn_9_9-NF

“Who was the guy who first looked at a cow and said 'I think I’ll drink whatever comes out of these when I squeeze ’em?”
― Bill Watterson
"Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that who cares?... He’s a mile away and you’ve got his shoes!"
— Billy Connolly
“The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets.”
– Al McGuire
shout-out to
Johanna
Quille
The Bubbling Pen
AJ - Izzy
for their amazing pieces in my competition!

My heart is covered in graffiti #3

6
So there I was in bed wearing my premium superman boxers, wondering what to do about that text. I ended up typing 'Nope', and that was the end of that (for the time being).

The next few days were a blur of boredom.I spent most math, science and history classes asleep. I got into trouble for improving the school's (tacky) walls. I was awesome on the football field (not surprising). I didn't see Luke (might be because I have been avoiding the park).

During Saturday morning when (I was still wearing my premium superman boxers) I was eating breakfast, Will comes to me with one of his I got a surprise smiles.
"Kyle, guess who just got a hold of two tickets to Disneyland?"
"Lemme guess..hmmm...is it Trump?"
"Close, it's me!!!" 

I remember when I was younger and all I wanted was to go to Disneyland. My parents took me after weeks of begging, there was this parade the day we went. I couldn't see anything so my father carried me on his shoulders and I felt on top of the world. I would give anything for that day.

I guess I wasn't talking for some time because Will started looking worried.
"Kyle if you feel too old I get it, but I spent a heck load of money on it..."
"No Will, Disneyland seems perfect, I can't wait."

We spent the rest of the day at Disneyland, which was quite fun. Will dressed up in his Disney outfit which was a pair of Phineas and Ferb shorts with a Simba full sleeve and princess crocs. Did you know they had a roller coaster shaped like Woody? 

Will had a fight with the cotton candy guy because when he ordered the 'Mickey Cotton Candy', he expected a mickey mouse shaped version and not a sticker slapped onto the candy. We ended up walking out of the concession stand with a giant-sized mickey mouse shaped cotton candy. Will can be persuasive when he wants to be.

When we returned Will collapsed with exhaustion while I went to pee. By the time I got to bed, it was about 4 a.m, I was about to drift off when I see her. Outside my window. With her green hair and entrancing black eyes. Alexia. Lexi. In a smooth move, she opened the window and stepped in.

"Kyle, I need your help. They are after me. Can you keep these with you?" She deposited a packet of cocaine and then took out a dozen more. Then she left.

• RNE

@Johanna, wow our characters sound similar..coincidence?

• RNE

Kyle is a male, at least I think so:)

• Johanna

And one whose name is Kylie. AHA.

• Johanna

WOW I have a character whose name is Lexi...

• OceansEyes

kyle is a male...am i right?

Hmm......... I really like the tension you're building here. Disneyland was a cool thing to throw in :D I really like Will :DD
    Can't wait for more!

• nandikaspai

WhAt???