Screenshot 2019 03 17 17 45 30 1552824953635

MimiChoudhury

Hey
I am Swastika but everyone calls me Mimi
Ruskin Bond
J.K. Rowling
Hunger Games
Harry Potter, Harry Potter and morrreee Harry Potterrr.
Ravendor
Books
Music
And
Moreee
Check out my ongoing novel
Snow Flakes in Summer

Have you ever looked at the sky?
Have you ever,in your life played with those white clouds which float smoothly in the vast blue sky?
Have you ever,ever in this short useless life,flown with those colourful birds,who fly south every year?
Neither have I.Or...maybe...I have.
No no...not physically...I have done all the above things,mentally.Whenever I am short of any ideas to write, I feel the cold breeze of the vast suburban sky on my face.The sound of the flapping of wings of a wild swan who is flying South with his family.I wish I could also go with them.Far...far away from this dishonest world...

Yahh..no exams... plenty of free time....I am going to start publishing Snow Flakes in Summer again from the begining.

Welcome 2K19

PROMPT: 2019

2
Have you ever looked up at the sky, to glance at the Red Munia fly away southwards along with it's family? It seems to be their for one moment, gone the rest...to welcome the path to another flock of birds.
2018 seemed to fly past  like a soaring bird. I still run to my Grandmother's room every morning, just to gaze at the empty bed. So many things seem to have changed. The number of members in our family, the number of chairs I have to assemble daily for dinner, and the frequent calls by my "Damma" . 
But 2019.....seems to be ... promising...

Ingredients for the Perfect 2K19 :
2 cups of hope
1 cup of tears
3 cups of love
1 sliver of sorrow
6 handfuls of books
9 tablespoons of courage
11 teaspoons of self-trust

Whisk all the ingredients together and bake at 100○C in the oven of life.

Put plentiful of happiness on top and serve hot.
Enjoy!!

Hope you have a Wonderful 2K19!!!!

• MimiChoudhury

Thank you so much @Kahasai and @Quille. Hope you have an awesome year too!!

• Kahasai

Lovely story in the beginning. So full of things unsaid. I hope you have a good year.

Awesome! I hope you have a fantastic year!!!!!!!!! :DD