Joann

16 years old ~ high school grad ~ gap year~Homeschool grad~ daughter of Christ ~ Adopted ~ new writer ~middle child of 7~
Writing is the only release I have... it keeps me going, please help me get better at it.

I recently started writing after I lost someone very special to me, they were my whole life. I started writing just to pass time, but it quickly started to become more than that, I started thinking about everything and everyone I looked at and comparing it to my life. I soon came to the realization that I am blessed, and I’m not alone... I have God. He turned something I was using as a distraction into a outlet, it taught me to more than just look at stuff, but to think about it, and figure out what it has to do with me, I believe there is a reason for everything, and that there is a reason for me... there is a reason for all of us!

One of those days

1

It’s just another day, just another fight. Guess I’ll keep workin. I am not a quitter, I’ll put up a fight.
You better get your gloves. Step into the ring. Do the countdown, bam! That’s the end of that round.
You just fought with God, how did that work out? I’m on his side and he is in me.  
I think it it’s funny that we’ve fought before and you still thought you could beat me. 
C’mon now Satan, you can’t fuck with me!
These rocks your throwing , they gonna bruise me, the words you whisper are gonna confuse me, I won’t lose sight of the truth it’s just gonna get a little blurry. But God will guide me, this is not the end of my story!

Yes! This is not the end! :DD