Shgif

RNE

14-chicago-bangalore-MCU-mortal_instruments-infernal_devices-lunar_chronicles-wonder-dark_artifices-AJR-Imagine_Dragons-BENEDICT_CUMBERBATCH-brooklyn_9_9-NF

“Who was the guy who first looked at a cow and said 'I think I’ll drink whatever comes out of these when I squeeze ’em?”
― Bill Watterson
"Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that who cares?... He’s a mile away and you’ve got his shoes!"
— Billy Connolly
“The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets.”
– Al McGuire
shout-out to
Johanna
Quille
The Bubbling Pen
AJ - Izzy
for their amazing pieces in my competition!

My heart is covered in graffiti #1

11
So there I was in detention. Again. The school should be happy I painted that blank wall. But no, instead of a nice thank you note I get sent to detention! Great, just great.

Will walks in about halfway through detention. He's my uncle. When I say uncle I don't mean your usual forty year old man who drinks beer and watches football every second of the day. Will is a lanky twenty five year old who spends saturday nights drinking kool-aid and watching netflix.

He sits down next to me and opens a box of pizza (Ohh wait I forgot to tell you Will here is the prison warden or in school terms detention supervisor. He became one after I got detention for two months straight.) Will looks up with his face covered in pizza contents, " If you want there's a box in my bag, help yourself." The guy (lets call him Dave) sitting next to me groans "Can I have a slice too?" Will chuckles, "I'm not your uncle son."

So there we were, Will and I hogging on pizza, when the door opens and Principle Kent walks in. He looks at us for a solid minute before he walks towards us with an expression that can cut through ice. He then helps himself to a slice of pizza.
Dave lets out another groan "Why is this world so cruel?"

After detention, I ended up giving Tomsky (that I found out is Dave's real name) the remaining pizza. While I was walking back home I decided to go to the park, there are a few blank walls not completely covered in graffiti. I was making my way to a blank wall when I see someone already painting it. I decide to watch. He made this pretty sweet mural. With lots of bright colors and random phrases in the center was this collage of many people. 

I got up to ask him what his name was. I guess I startled him because he picked up his stuff and ran. I ran behind him as fast as I could ( and that my friend is pretty fast, I'm head of the varsity team). He turned around and I caught sight of white hair under his hooded jacket and startling violet eyes . We both stopped, "Luke is that you?", I stutter.
So this is the first chapter of my series. Hope you enjoy.

• OceansEyes

Interesting....very interesting.....ooooooooh....purple eyes.....hmmmmmhmmm!!!

• Annika The Pineapple

This is awesome! Can't wait to read more!

• nevaredhp

ooh a series? I'm excited to see where it goes :)

• RNE

thanks guys =D

More! (please :))

• Juliana

I think you're being really creative with all the details, like the whole pizza thing was a nice touch. Good job!

• nandikaspai

I'm ExCiTeD

• Johanna

Interesting...