green.eyes.gurl

EMO/Anxious/Socially Awkward/OCD/Stressed/EMO/Poetry/Fandom Fanatic/EMO/Musicals/Movies/Books/TV Shows
Hufflepuff/Warlock/Demigod/Divergent/Tribute/Victor/
Chosen for the Testing/Gleek/A Friend/Rivervixen/CimFam/Keyper/lgBtqiaaP
INFP-T

Formerly Catherinely Me
You're amazing
You can do anything
You matter
And remember...

We love you!
~
"Love is hard to comprehend, its hard to express. When you love someone so much, it comes out in random rambles that don't make any sense. Only to find that sometimes these rambles do make sense." -?
"ALL CAPS IS BEAUTY AND GRACE AND SCREAMING AT THE HUMAN RACE!" -Avin
"Write free" -SFOW
"Saying you shouldn't be sad because some people have it worse is like saying you shouldn't be happy because some people have it better." -Angie (stripedfly1001)
-
Spray paint, autumn leaves, and some form of velvet
-
Ask me how it feels, lookin' like hell on wheels
-
SFOW
AminahMcBina (BUT SHE'S BACK!)
LASL
-
Mouschi, Mouschi, Mouschi

a response(ish) | ethereal.otherworldly

4
Describe your fav characters/book without using words, as if it was the first sentence of a fairytale. then ask your readers to guess what book/movie/show it's from! 

-

through his first year of high school, a boy finds friends and learns not the basics of grammar and biology, but what it means to be a watcher and a listener; an observer

-

Post your guesses as to what this is about in the comments, and feel free to check out this prompt(ish), participate in it, and then guess the original description from the creator here!

• loveletterstosappho

i haven't read it in a while, but the first thing i thought of was perks of being a wallflower??

• she's-got-a-story

what this is so hard ugh