B493bd15 cb2f 422a 8a56 2193d8b5a721

pencils.and.paper.roses

NERD
Hopeless romantic
Equally hopeless Fangirl™️
16
Early senior
The Lumineers
Kodaline
Bird lover
Fascinated by Great Britain
Love M. Night Shyamalan movies
In love with
James McAvoy
&
Rami Malek
❤️

"Writing is an exploration. You start from nothing and learn as you go." - E.L. Doctorow

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there's footprints on the moon." - Paul Brandt

"First name Mr, Second name Glass." - Mr. Glass/Elijah Price, Glass

"I. Am. Iron Man." - Tony Stark, Avengers: Endgame

"There is a box of Twinkies in that grocery store. Not just ANY box of Twinkies. The last box of Twinkies that anyone in the whole universe will enjoy." - Tallahassee, Zombieland

“No cherry, no deal.” - Alexei “Smirnoff”, Stranger Things, season 3

" Every single person in the world is interesting - they're a walking story." - James McAvoy

My Twitter:
https://mobile.twitter.com/jedimaster_zoda

Q&A for mrcolinedwards :D

4
1. What sorts of food do you find particularly pleasing in taste and smell?

Bread, chocolate, and crab rangoon. XD Random, right?

2. Has there ever been a time,any time at all,when you've just wanted to do something absolutely bizarre or derpy,just for the sake of doing it? I ask this because I feel as though that deep down in every individual is that very desire and am now pondering what I would do if I let it out. 

Probably...but I honestly can't think of a time. It was probably me wanting to dance even though I can't dance to save my life XD! 

3. Here's another "marry a villain from pop culture" scenario; If you had to be married to either Thanos from the Marvel comics or Queen Ravenna from the Snow White And The Huntsman movie,which one do you suppose would be the better choice? Which one would be the least difficult to put up with and the most decent? I'm curious to know which would be the lesser of two evils because I've never thought of this myself. 

Hmmm. I haven't seen Snow White and The Huntman, but I'm a gigantic Marvel nerd. Queen Ravenna, I'm going to assume, s the evil queen from Snow White. She's obsessed with being "the fairest one of all" simply because she hates Snow White and how pretty she is. Thanos, on the other hand, wants to destroy half the world population, but he believes that it's actually helping the universe and it's not just for his own good. I think it would be easier to live with Ravenna, because you might just be able to tell her how pretty she is every day, but you probably couldn't convince Thanos that he's nuts. 

4. Out of all the amazing fantasy authors there are out there,which ones would you say fit your top ten and enjoy the most? 

Fantasy's really not my thing, so I have no idea XD. 

5. Do you suppose that there is a distinct possibility that in the near future,a bizarre,yet incredibly fascinating event will happen to you? If you believe it to be so,tell me what you think it could be. 

*in strange British accent even though I'm American* Possibly, quite possibly...2019 marks my last year of high school (early graduation, heck yeah), we're doing a lot this summer, and my sister turns 11 in a couple months. Anything can happen! :D Also, Marvel. So much Marvel next year. That gives a good reason as well.

6. If you were spontaneously sucked into a universe where you could participate in a musical with a random character,which would it be? I ask this because even though I can't sing or dance,I would honestly want to be involved in a Disney or Broadway musical number,singing my heart out,doing epic jazz moves. 

The most likely thing would probably be Beauty and the Beast, because hello, book nerd of the century here XD, but if I could pick one, I would probably pick Beauty and the Beast, Phantom of The Opera (don't ask why, I don't know why either XD. I think I just admire their skill so much), or Frozen.

7. If you were forced to eat one food for the rest of your life,would it be a vegetable or a fruit? If you pick one of the two,tell me what it is? 

Fruit. By far. I'm not a veggie person. Probably...peaches. 

8. Out of the three of them,which do you think would be the most insufferable torture? Would it be...A. Trapped in a smelly garbage can that reeks of onions and rotates extremely fast B. Being stuck in traffic and being poked by a complete stranger who giggles every five seconds or C. Having to be dressed up and treated like a baby by a crazy person. 

B is out XD I practically do that every day with my little brother. I think A and C are tied. 

9. If you were a mermaid,what sort of mermaid would you be based on fish or aquatic life form? 

Well, I'm not a fast swimmer. So that part of me is a Greenland Shark, which are grey. But I don't like gray, so I'll make it silver. :) Then I like bright colors, so beta fish! 
Therefore, I am a silver-haired mermaid with a rainbow tail that has flowy fins. And I don't swim very fast. :D

10. What do you find particularly soothing that helps you calm down after an extremely long,bad day? For me,it's writing and listening to pleasing music (such as the regal,angelic voice of Jackie Evancho)

I like to listen to music for sure, any music but preferably calm-ish at least or melodic stuff. I also like to read or write. :)
Written for mrcolinredwards's Q&A! :D Thanks for the great questions, this was fun!

• green.eyes.gurl

what's crab rangoon? and I LOVE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA! THE MUSIC DEPARTMENT IN MY SCHOOL ALWAYS DOES A BROADWAY TRIP AND THIS YEAR IT'S PHANTOM AND I DON'T EVEN CARE THAT I'VE SEEN IT BEFORE I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!! and graduating early IS really exciting; less school!

• nevaredhp

ooh girl I LOVE crab rangoons! And congrats on being able to graduate early!! That's so exciting :)