Img 0832

.audrey michelle.

.hi.
.im audrey.
.writing.
.reading.
.volleyball.
.art.
.i stand by the cold is better than the hear :D.
.chat if ur bored... idk... im bored!!!!.

prizzles!!!!! can yall comment??? ik no one wants to read this, but take a minute outta ur day and say something cuz my profile pic sucks and i wanna change it and i need to have it last the year

YAYYY!!!!! i have a dumb question that i just feel like asking... idk... can u answer??? maybe??? prizzle please???

3
U GUESSED ITTTTT!!!  i have a STOOPID (sorry...  had to...  it's christmas so why not?) question for yall????

what should i make my profile pic?

should it be my oogly face???  

EXPLANATION AS TO WHY I MAKE MY PROFILE PIC MY FACE: 
   i have no confidence, so im trying to boost it by putting my face as my pic...  ik...  very stupid because yall dont know me, but it's a progression (self-promo, btw...  read it if ya want...  im not going to be that person on utube, which i dont have, that sings the "subscribe song" and always says to click the bell, sorry laura lee, but it's annoying...  anyway..)  ye...  it's a progression because ik i should be confident, but im not sooooooo...  ye....  thats just how life is gonna work because i felt like it...  tehehe...  im clearly energized...  ITS CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

or

should it be something else???

if so, then what do yall want me to make it???

OK...

the grammar S U C K S , but irdc...  its christmas and i dont feel like typing right...  now i sound like a complete b-word...  sorry...  but still...  its christmas and none of you want to read this, but still...  im confused as what i should put for my profile pic because its christmas themed and once christmas is over, its over for the year!

i love how my excuse for everything is, "its christmas!"  wow...  MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!  AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

comment down below...  thats the one thing im actually gonna ask for...  comment cuz i wanna know cuz i have no idea what my profile pic should be!

happy holidays!!!
38 grammar mistakes later.........

• Puppet_Master

You not a b word. This cracked me up with how ur like idrc about all the mistakes.

• Silver Pen

Yeah, just use a clear picture of your beautiful face and that will do nicely! You are not ugly!

• .audrey michelle.

ty

• Catlover

Merry Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I think that you should go ahead and use your face for a profile; it's really pretty from what I can see in your current pic :D Also, if it helps give you confidence, go for it! :D
    Have an awesome day! :DD