Dsc 0263

AbigailSauble

Child of God
Pro-life
Photographer
Marine sister
Blogger
English Country Dancer
Dessert enthusiast
Sun-Child
Reader
Musician
Singer
Artist
ISFJ-A
Wind Chaser
Volleyball devotee
Movie quoter
Tea drinker
Airsofter
Cat lover
Youtuber

' "Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet My unfailing love for you will not be shaken, nor My covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD.' ~ Isaiah 54:10

Proud USMC sister!

FAVORITE QUOTES:

"Most people never meet their heroes;
I grew up with mine." ♥

“And the one good thing about being down here, is that we’ll save on funeral expenses.” ~ Puddleglum (The Silver Chair)

As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. ~ John F. Kennedy

How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. ~ Winnie the Pooh

https://wheniwasanartist.blogspot.com/

Angel-Stars

4
It was so quiet. 
   Usually on clear nights like this, the stars would dance and shoot across the sky as though on a mission. But they were quite still, as though waiting in anticipation. 
   As a child, I'd often wondered if the stars were simply angels taken physical form. When one of them crossed my view, I suspected it was a messenger from God to man, or vice-versa. 
   My grandma used to say that if one prayed about something real urgent, you'd see a star go right off, for it knew that God would want to hear every bit of that prayer and send a reply. 
   "Will God really answer me?" I would ask her in a near-whisper, eyes wide. 
Grandma Lois would chuckle, pulling me in close beside her so that I could smell her light lavender perfume, and say, "Yes, child. God's always wanting to talk to you. You just got to listen real hard." 

And now, as I lay on my bed, staring out the window at the billions of white angel-stars, I smiled. 
It was Christmas Eve, nearing midnight, and I knew why the stars were so still. 
   Even though they had sang for joy over two thousand years ago at the birth of Jesus Christ, every Christmas Eve, they'd shine a little brighter, dance a little less, as though in solemn, yet excited, preparation for the celebration of Jesus's coming to earth. 
   And just now, as I lay there, smiling up at the stars, I could hear God's whisper in my heart. 
"I sent My Son for you, dear daughter, because I love you so very much."