Christy Wisdom

Hello people! What to say? I'm a Christian girl. I like to write. I write tons of poetry, some short stories, and other things.
God bless you!
Shouganai
-I wish I could speak every single language, wouldn't that be cool ?

You can be nostalgic for a place you've never been if you've been there in your imagination.

strokes of paint on canvas/those are my words on a page/watch as the ink blots drawn from the depths of my mind/stain papers as they grow yellow with age/wonder if they will live forever/in the imagination and thoughts of someone/for sometimes you'll find if the words are important/blotting them out is not easily done

Thank you to all who have supported me, and feedback is always welcome!
Also, if you comment on a piece of mine, I will generally respond to it at some point.

Not going to be on for a bit

3
Hey all! This is just an update. I might be on tomorrow, but from sometime during the day after Christmas 'till sometime during the 31st I won't be able to access this account, as I'll be somewhere else. I'll be back afterwards, though! If I win anything that I previously entered for, and I need to choose something, I guess you can just choose for yourself if that's not too much trouble. I don't know.

God bless, and merry Christmas to those who celebrate it!