Hellen Obondi

Dreams comes true

1
my name is Hellen obondi and I am in 9th grade, I go to Shakopee high school. Today am writing a story about myself and my dreams. When I was in 5th grade a dream come tome that I want to be a doctor when I was in 7th grade it stuck on my head that I want to be a doctor even when someone asks me what is your dream job I kept saying I want to be a doctor. When am in high school we had to choose an Academic that you want to be on so I chose Health Science. Why I like to become a doctor is, it is a noble profession. It is my childhood dream. I can always associate with patients and treat them. To become a doctor I have to study hard and get good results. I have to dedicate a part of my life in this profession. It is a respected job. I like to wear a doctor's uniform and handle the equipment. I hope my dream comes true.I would like to become a doctor. I want to become a doctor because I like to help people. I would like to become a doctor because a doctor helps the world not just the country. If I were a boy I could help Pramukh Swami. Even though I am a girl I can still help Bapa by inventing things like vaccines to prevent terrible diseases.That is why I want to become a doctor.