Reybackground

Luna Lemon

My name is Luna Lemon (Or at least my pseudonym is). My favorite book is Harry Potter and my favorite show is Doctor Who. I also love the Lunar Chronicles, Hunger Games, LOTR, and Percy Jackson. I enjoy writing poems, novels, short stories and more!

Feel free to write a review about anything you like or anything you'd like me to work on. Thanks!

The Girl in the Pink Jacket

The girl in the pink jacket passed at exactly 10:00 every morning, with her face slightly distorted by the fog tinted window. The day's newspaper is always in my hands by then, coffee just beginning to swirl around my teeth before I glance underneath scratched glasses to see a flash of sunset stained cloth. But one morning, she didn't come, and the days that followed grew cloudy with no sign of a sunset ever brushing against the cobbled streets.

1

• Luna Lemon

Thanks @Johanna! I'll think about it for a book;)

• Johanna

This could be such a good beginning to a book! Great job, as always!!

• Luna Lemon

I'll get to it ASAP @Kahasai! I can't wait:)

• Kahasai

Hey Luna Lemon! I still really like this short story; still makes me sad. Anyhow, I'm here because the 13th chapter of Wraiths of the Moon has been published.

• muppet

Hey @Luna Lemon! Thanks so much for agreeing to help me out, I really appreciate it. I will do the same for you 100%. Anyway, my piece "Tied" which I just posted is the one I would really like a review for. It's really long and the WTW formatting made it look gross, so I'm sorry in advance. Thanks a million
    Muppet :)

• Luna Lemon

Thanks so much @nezi_nes! Your comment just put a smile on my face, I always love reading your pieces and I'm glad you enjoy mine. Thanks again:)

• nezi_nes

I haven't been reading your pieces in a long time, glad to be back cause they are AS GOOD AS EVERRR ugh why so mysterious who was the girl?? Also I liked the narrative perspective inside the narrative perspective. Quite cool :)

• Luna Lemon

@muppet Of course:) I'd be honored to read your work. Please send me a notification with any pieces you would like me to review or comment on!

• muppet

@Luna Lemon - you are such a thoughtful commenter and reviewer. I have hugely important submissions coming up, and I was wondering if there was any way I could burden you with some of my pieces so I can revise and decide which to submit. If not, no trouble! I'm trying to reach out to a few people on here, as I don't trust my friends IRL and certainly not my family.

• Luna Lemon

Thanks @Kahasai! I'll make sure to get to your newest chapter ASAP:)

• Kahasai

Oh, the latest chapter of Wraiths of the Moon is up.

• Kahasai

That's sad. It's a good story for being just three sentences.

• Luna Lemon

Thanks so much for the comment @Quille! Merry Christmas to you as well:D

That's really awesome! But also sad :) Fantastic job :D
    Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!! :DD