Johanna

We're all made of stardust.
Go check out my piece "Old Bio" if you want to see a proper bio
•ᴥ•

<3

Endgame

9
Roses are red
Violets are blue
If Iron Man dies
I'll murder you.  

• December 24, 2018 - 2:23am (Now Viewing)

• Christy Wisdom

This poem is so funny! I really hope they don't leave Nick Fury dead, because ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY KILL OFF NICK FURY!!!

• janice

Roses are red
    Violent are blue
    Bring me back Spidey
    Or I'll murder you

I love this!

This is absolutely hilarious! I'm not a Marvel (or DC) fan, but this made me laugh XD
    I can't stop reading it and laughing!!!!!!!!!!!! The rhymes work so perfectly! :DDDD

• green.eyes.gurl

Haha, I love this! And I was reading your bio, and have a few recommendations for you: Divergent (series, 3), The Testing (series, 3), and anything in the Shadowhunters world (By Cassandra Clare. 3 different series in the fandom, plus a few singular novels that fit in throughout the story. Starts off with a 3 book part, then a six-book part, then two of the novels, then a 3 book part. It sounds like a very long thing that would get tedious after a while, but it's really not. Hope you enjoy at least one of the recommendations if you decide to read them!

• Luna Lemon

Ok, this is the best thing I've read all day, XD:) These are my thoughts exactly, along with the rest of the avengers of course(but especially Iron Man after that trailer though!). This was so simple and funny. Great job!