Il 570xn.552487634 fcqt

mrcolinredwards

I am a huge fan of fantasy, science fiction, super heroes, cartoons, and musicals. My favorite color is red, I love elephants, and my favorite food is oyster crackers and Hershey's milk chocolate. I love writing creative stories. Please read my page!

This is a very important holiday message I am sending out to all of you and hope you enjoy,as well understand its meaning. Happy holidays and hoping you will have a good future. Thank you.

A Very Important Holiday Message From Yours Truly,Please Read:

7
Description: Hey all,my fellow readers on Write The World.com,this is yours truly wit a very important holiday message that I would like you all to read. As you know,Christmas,the beloved holiday I've been writing about for past 23 (counting today) days about in the form of poems,is almost upon us and I'm sure many of you are quite exited. And who wouldn't be? Christmas is after all,the most wonderful time of the year,the night on which Jesus Christ himself was born and when Santa Claus makes his famous ride to deliver presents to good children across the planet,a time when we wish goodwill toward people everywhere. However,even on the holidays,things can go wrong and people feel like their whole world is crashing down upon them. The reason I say this is because yesterday,one of my readers,Cololo231,confided to me in a comment on one of my poems that her Christmas would not be happy. When I assured her it would,she told me that it wouldn't because she was going through a tough time due a family argument and just wanted to be alone. However,I personally made it my business to rally to her side and give her some advice. I told her that yes,she was going through a tough time,but she couldn't let that stuff get to her. I told her to focus on the good things she had in life,like a roof over her head and all the good friends she has,especially us. I told Cololo231 just how much we care for her,that we're here second family members and how we'll always be there for her. Here on Write The World,it does not matter who you are,where you come from,or what you're like; All that truly matters is being a part of this community,so accepting and kind,sharing all the wonderful stories and poems you have to offer. We must all persevere through those bad times and pray that things will get better,which they will if we keep doing so. She found comfort in my words of course,thanking me for all I had said that day. Yet,I feel as though my work is not yet done because I have realized something important. I realized that despite comforting my dear friend and second family member,there must be other people here who must be going through a difficult time on the holidays as well. There must be others who feel that their lives are falling apart,that they should just give in to all of the gloom. Well,as the caring community we are here on this wonderful website,I encourage and implore all of you to rally to their side,comforting them in how ever you possibly can. Here on Write The World.com,we are,all of us,a family,a family that loves and cares for each and every person who needs it the most. I consider all of you,my dear readers,my second family,because you have made me feel so at home here by accepting me with open arms,wholeheartedly. Never in my many years did I expect to find such a place where my eccentricities would be bypassed and overlooked,just being accepted as a regular person. I have never been so thankful and now more than ever,do those values need to shine through to everyone in need. So,please,if you are reading this and find someone who is having a rough holiday,comfort them with kind words,pull them out of the wreckage that is despair and pain,let them know they are not alone,let them know that you care about them. As a second family,we must rally to the side of those we care about and always will. This website is more than just a place to write stories,poems,and critique the work of others to make their writing better. It is a place where we don't have to feel alone in being the oddball of the group,a place where you voice can be heard,a place where you can be accepted no matter what,a place where you will be comforted and cared for by all those around you,a place where a new friendship is made every day,a place where all prejudice is eliminated and replaced with tolerance,a place where every story matters,a place where we can belong. I know this to be true because after being here for many months,I have realized the true purpose of Write The World.com. On this day,the day before Christmas,I hope that all of you will find someone who needs your comfort and you make them feel better,that you save them from sadness and despondency. In doing so,you would be committing one of the greatest acts of kindness of all. I wish you all a happy holidays and hope that you find peace within these words I have written. You might say that this unnecessary,but to me it is not. Nobody means more to me on this website than all of you,my friends,readers,writers,and second family members. I care for all of you more than you realize,more than words can even describe. I've learned so much from all you,I couldn't be more grateful. I also implore you to spend this Christmas with your family and even if you don't get along,try to the best you can. Christmas is more than just about gifts and all that other stuff,it's all about family. Never once take your family,the one you have here and the one you have in real life,for granted,because if you do,you will come to regret for the rest of you life. I don't always get along with my family,but I love them just the same. I hope that my holiday with them will be a good one and I let them know how much I care for them. I wish that for you as well,I truly do.

Sincerely yours and wishing you a good holiday weekend,

mrcolinredwards
This is a very important holiday message I send to you all encourage to carry out to those around you. Enjoy and have a happy holidays. :)

• December 23, 2018 - 9:25am (Now Viewing)

• mrcolinredwards

You are very welcome. I make it my business to care for each and every one of my dear friends here,you guys mean the world to me and I hate to see you so miserable. I do what I can to make people joyous again. Happy holidays.

• paperbird

love this; great message.
    merry christmas, happy hannukah, happy kwanzaa, happy new year.

• mrcolinredwards

You too and thank you so much for caring. I felt so awful that this happened to a dear friend of mine that I decided that despite it being a bit much,I had to do it so she and many others would know they are not alone,that there are people that care for them. Happy holidays to you and may God bless you in the future. I will tell Cololo231 if I get the chance.

• Secret Rose

Oh, and btw, I'd like to wish you and your family Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Sorry, if I'm too late or too early, I'm in Singapore now, and In actually wishing you earlier according to the time zone here, in case I'm offline tomorrow. And please tell Cololo231 that I wish her Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too, and tell her that if she ever feels down and alone, I'll try my best to be there for her....if possible, tell her about my comment, so that she knows she's not alone. Merry Christmas and God bless!

• Secret Rose

It's really thoughtful of you to write such a lovely piece mrcolinredwards, I really appreciate your message. Actually, my own parents have never, ever got along well together at all as long as I can remember, and it often results in arguments. And sometimes, it happened during holidays, and there was one holiday they had such a bad fight I can't even bear to talk about it now, even though it occurred years ago.... Anyways, I understand perfectly how Cololo231 must feel, it's really horrible beyond words when there are family arguments during holidays.

• mrcolinredwards

You too!!!! Merry Christmas!

• green.eyes.gurl

Thank you, and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

• mrcolinredwards

You are welcome!!! Thanks so much!

Good message! Merry Christmas! :D