Screenshot 2019 07 24 08 38 03 com.android.chrome 1563937710456

MimiChoudhury

Hey
I am Swastika but everyone calls me Mimi
Ruskin Bond
J.K. Rowling
Hunger Games
Harry Potter, Harry Potter and morrreee Harry Potterrr.
Ravendor
Books
Music
And
Moreee

I AM BACKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

"It does not do to dwell in dreams and forget to live" -Albus Dumbledore

Some must reads:

The Resistance by Gamma Malley

The Legacy by Gemma Malley

All the Harry Potter Books by J.K. Rowling

Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

Uncle Tom's Cabin by Harriet Beacher Stowe

Dracula by Bram Stoker ( in my opinion, way better than Twilight ;) )

#mystoryq&a

2
So....I tried out this thing  recently.(I know..really late) but nevertheless, I did it and here it is.
do you still live where you were born? 

Maybe yes maybe no. I am in the same state nevertheless.( I was born in Darjeeling but here I am in Kolkata. So what do you call that?)

how many languages do you speak/study? 

I can speak English, Bengali(my mother tongue), Hindi, Spanish(learned it online out of sudden interest) and Sanskrit( never liked it but nevertheless we must learn it for school).

do you consider yourself a good student? 

I consider myself as an average student. So .... does average qualify as good?? I Don't know.

do you sport? 

I am actually the only girl in my grade who is into football. I just loovvvee the game and also take personal coaching. But unfortunately , there's no girls' football team in our school.

are you religious? 

Yes i am. Very much.

what should you be doing right now? (me, studying for two tests i have in about 12 hours) 

Studying of course!!!! I have 2 tests tomorrow and haven't even opened the books

who was your last crush and why? 

Well.. this question is realllyy difficult.
Well, I really Don't know if I really love him or not. I mean he's so cute, so caring. I feel jealous when he talks to other girls. What do u think guys??

do you think trauma/adversity damages people or helps them grow? 

Now, this really depends on the person. Some people are permanently scarred for life and get extremely extrovert, while some raise their voice against the adversary. A wonderful example is Malala Yousafzai.

what is the artwork you are currently most proud of? 

Recently , I drew a glass painting of Lord Krishna. The painting adores my room at present. I think I am most proud of that painting at present.

describe yourself. physically. BE POSITIVE AND HONEST. 

I am 14 with brown eyes and shoulder-length curly reddish brown hair . My skin is fair and most of my friends call me Nepalese because of my small eyes and fair complexion. I have gone through a major transformation recently. When I was 12, I realized that I was overweight. I was too fat. So I started yoga. It relaxed me of stress and as the years moved on , I could feel a major change in my body. I felt lighter and prettier. I feel much more better at present. I still do yoga. I am always afraid that I might turn fat again . Another thing, I have a slight stammering problem. Its a slight problem but it was the only reason which turned me towards writing. As I was ashamed to speak, I transformed my speech into words and started to share it with the world. I am under therapy at present, because this problem is increasing day by day. I am becoming more extrovert day by day. I Don't what would I have done without my pen.

• January 30, 2019 - 9:01am (Now Viewing)