B493bd15 cb2f 422a 8a56 2193d8b5a721

pencils.and.paper.roses

NERD
Hopeless romantic
Equally hopeless Fangirl™️
16
Early senior
The Lumineers
Kodaline
Bird lover
Fascinated by Great Britain
Love M. Night Shyamalan movies
In love with
James McAvoy
&
Rami Malek
❤️

The bio field doesn’t allow enough words to explain me, so here I am.

I’m the girl in the back of your English class, writing stories instead of taking notes.

I’m the girl alone at lunch, reading a book and listening to the Lumineers and the Beatles until the bell rings.

I’m the girl who has a crush on all the boys, but never admits it. I’m too shy.

I’m the girl who smiles at the new kids, even if we never become friends. I never win yearbook awards, and I’m just fine with that.

I’m the dreamer who never stops imagining what the future could look like, because there are endless possibilities, and any one of them could be mine.

EARLY PEARL WROTE A PROMPT FOR YA!

1
Hey-o writers! :D I’ve written a prompt for you today. Not a contest, just a prompt. 

The prompt is:
List the things you’re REALLY excited about doing/seeing/finding/etc. in 2019 along with a short explanation/context for it. Family vacation? Write it down. New movie(s)? Add ‘em on. Expecting a sibling? Put them on the list! See my example piece here

There won’t be rewards like in a contest, but I will like and comment on all your pieces written for this prompt! :D Tag it with #MyNextNewYear and/or leave a link on the comments. :P

• janice

Contest winners are up!

dude, im like hella participatin

i’m going to participate!