korra4life

I'm no longer on WtW and have withdrew the majority of my pieces. If you want to get in touch, you can message me on Instagram or my email (found in 'Message from Writer').

Thanks for being around, guys! Keep writing and DFTBA.

"Changing directions in life is not tragic. Losing passion in life is" - Max Lucado. Well... that happened, which is why I'm no longer on WtW. I'll be fine.

Check out my IG (if you want): https://goo.gl/CSk1Dz

Email me if you want collaborations, need reviews, or anything else: farrahgenewriting@gmail.com

#CastYourCharacters

2
Cool idea. I know it's too late for the contest, but I didn't get to publish it in time. Welp. 
The characters will be listed in order of appearance. For the series, there will only be a specific chapter featured. Alrighty... let's go!

Mission, pt. 1 --- 
Lieutenant Saito - Park Sung Woong, Yeo Woo-gwang from Man to Man.
The actor I've chosen isn't even Japanese. Truth is, I don't know many Japanese people. So, I'm just going to give you an amazing Korean actor. I love this guy, he has the perfect combination of wit along with frustration that is evident in his acting. But, he fits Saito's personality because Lieutenant Saito isn't a mean or angry guy. He's just frustrated. I think Mr. Park will do a great job at representing Saito.

Nakamura Youta - Yamazaki Kento
Funny, I've never watched anything with this actor. Welp. I guess I have to, now. 
Anyway, I just think he fits the description of Youta, as far as I can tell. He seems like a pretty normal dude, but with a mischievous smile that I find similar to how Youta's would be.

Watanabe Haru - Shirasu Jin, Kenya from Erased. 
He was my favorite character in the Netflix show, Erased (it's a great show; I suggest you watch it. But, talk to me first). Anyway, he fits Haru pretty perfectly. He's passionate about what he does and he's super smart. He's wanted to be a lawyer (in the show) since he was a child, much like Haru wanted to join the Air Defense for a long time. 

Ito Kaiyo - Nakamoto Yuta, Yuta from NCT.
Even though I chose someone who's in a Korean boy group, Yuta fits my idea of Kaiyo perfectly. Yuta is extremely funny and laughs for absolutely no reason, much to my confusion. He has the best smile and he never ceases to amaze me as he jokes with all of his millions of roommates. 

Tanaka Masaru - Ji Soo, In Guk-du from Strong Girl Bong-Soon.
Another Korean actor. This guy always plays a young man constantly playing by the rules. So... he's Masaru. I find that Masaru is just like Guk-du, because they're always trying to do what's right and what they're supposed to, even though they may not agree with it all of the time. Plus, Ji Soo is... interesting. 

The Zenana (Prequel) ---
Isla - Cara Delevingne, from absolutely everywhere. 
Personally, I don't like Cara too much. But, if I'm being honest, she's the perfect darn Isla. Except for the fact that I actually like Isla. Anyway, don't ask me why I don't like Cara; my reasoning is complex and I don't want to get into it. 
Anyway, she's the perfect Isla because of her beauty. Why Isla dies in The Zenana (oops, spoiler) is of very intense question because... well... Cara is pretty nice looking. 

Isla's mother - Lucy Liu, Kirsten Stevens from Set it Up.
I can think of no one more perfect to play Isla's strict mother than Lucy Liu. This lady scares the crap out of me while being so amazingly beautiful. She's the only one I could think of to play Isla's mother. Also, I bet you're wondering, why put an Asian as the mother of a completely White actress? I don't know. Genetics? Just pretend that Isla's dad is the reason why Isla looks like Cara. 

Molly - Maisie Williams, Arya Stark from Game of Thrones. 
Okay... I don't watch Game of Thrones. This was just recommended to me. Whatever. Anyway, take Maisie Williams and put a dark veil over the lower half of her face. You should only see her eyes. I guess she's a good fit, I wouldn't know anything. 

Lydia - Viola Davis, from almost everything.
Same thing as Molly. Since they are both servants in The Zenana and it's customary for servants to wear black veils, only their eyes are visible above the veil.
I chose this actress because... I dunno. First off, don't you guys think Viola is fitting for Lydia. Same type of personality and looks, in my opinion. Lydia seems like the older but kinder servant to Isla. Why? I have no idea.

Seo-Ah - Kim Tae-yeon, Taeyeon from Girls Generation.
A minor character in The Zenana (Prequel), Seo-Ah really shines in The Zenana. She's Isla's biggest competition and I needed her to look the part, hence why I chose Taeyeon. Alright... Taeyeon is my girl! I love her voice and how beautiful she is. In the book, Seo-Ah is the perfect person. She's talented and beautiful. I feel like that's how I view Taeyeon.

Yamini - Emilia Clarke, Daenerys from Game of Thrones. 
Hmm... in the book, Yamini is albino and really young. Well, I couldn't find the perfect actress for that. So, we have another character from Game of Thrones. 
She's a good fit because Yamini is pretty small with a youthful air about her. I don't know. 

Wine and Games ---
Hades - Avan Jogia, Beck from Victorious.
Someone, not telling you who, told me that I must include Avan in some way. So, here we go. I chose him as the eldest Olympian brother because he's always acting in serious roles. Plus, he's... interesting looking. 

Zeus - Logan Lerman, Percy from Percy Jackson and the Olympians. 
Okay... so I've watched a lot of stuff with Logan. I think he's a pretty decent actor; he has a very versatile personality and can act in many different things. I really like him to be my Zeus because the personality I've given to Zeus is young and curious. I feel like Logan is a really good actor for that, not because he acted in a movie based on Greek mythology. Anyway, imagine that he has shoulder-length dark curly hair. That's Zeus.

Poseidon - Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Quicksilver from Avengers: Age of Ultron.
Besides the fact that Quicksilver was my favorite character from the movie, I think that Aaron plays the perfect drunk. I don't know... maybe it's because of Quicksilver's personality. I think that if Aaron was a bit more tan, he'd be perfect to play my version of Poseidon. 

Alrighty, I'm finally done. Sorry you had to endure all of that nonsense. 
Early Pearl had this contest idea! I'm just super late. 

• korra4life

Thank you! And sorry there wasn’t a lot of participation. Maybe you could bring back the contest after December ends

• pencils.and.paper.roses

Thanks for the entry! :D I actually canceled the contest due to lack of interest (only you and either Paperbird or RainAndSonder lol) but I'm glad you decided to do the prompt! :D This is a great list and I can really see some of the characters as the actors you picked.