Db3f404b 23d0 4bb8 a89e c21e556b689b

Lee Fudge

Nice!

Self Proclaimed Anime And Manga Expert

Any feedback is great.

The Unchivalrous Knights: Chapter Thirteen

1
“Just my luck,” Gundroo said, pulling out a swords, “This is literally my first fight, and I have to fight the Greatest Lancer in all of Laurent!”

”It doesn’t matter if you win or lose in this fight, friend,” Lancaster said, “What matters in how wel you do.”

”You’re right, of course,” Gundroo sighed, “Just wish I had a chance, you know?” 

“If It makes you feel any better, there are plenty of people stronger than me,” Lancaster said, “You just have to keep trying to be great.”

”Thanks man, that helps,” Gundroo said, lowering his visor, “Hey, beat Goliath for me, will you?”

Lancaster lifted up his lance. “Former Crusader’s honor,” Lancaster said.

”If you two are done,” The announcer lowered her arm, “Begin!”

The announcer ran off to the safety of an inside area, and the fight began. Gundroo ran towards Lancaster, sword pointed in front of him. Before he could get his, Lancaster jumped to the left. 

Gundroo seemed to expect this, and rolled behind Lancaster, and hit he back of his helmet with his sword. Lancaster turned, swinging his lance, and hit Gundroo on the side, knocking him down. Gundroo jumped back up, doing a backflip in the process. He had to stabilize himself, as if he had not intended to actually get up like that. 

Shaking his head, Gundroo charged again. This time Lancaster hit Gundroo’s sword with his lance, knocking it out of his hands. It landed, blade in the ground, too far for Gundroo to get quickly without being open to attack.

“I forfeit!” Gundroo yelled. A bell rung. 

“Lancaster wins!” The announcer yelled, coming out of the safe area. 

“Hey, good job buddy!” Leonard yelled. 

“Yes, excellent work, Mr. Lancaster!” Isaac yelled. Katherine had a mouthful of sunflower seeds, and did not say anything.

”Heh, your Lancaster’s pretty good...” Gerard said, noticeably worried about something, “But he won’t beat Goliath.”

”We’ll see, dude,” Leonard said.

• Lee Fudge

Just wait till Goliath

• paperbird

oh good, he won. that was making me worried.