Dmoral13

mixed
bilingual(ish)
attempting to be valedictorian
constantly stressed
likes- really long titles (especially to prose pieces)
currently reading- a separate piece by j. knowles

i write literally everything. no genre can define my writing, NO STYLE CAN DEFINE MY WRITING, no one meaning can define my writing. my writing is everything and nothing, all at once.

---BULLETIN BOARD---
Need help with something on WTW?
https://bit.ly/346L7BB

Here are some Users I follow, check'em out:
@rainandsonder
@asteria
@r|A|i|N

Here are some pieces I've taken a liking to:
The Wedding ~Mark Welson
Fa├žade ~PureHeart
my words fell apart so i used someone else's ~aryelee

Here's a thank you to a few followers, who are my WTW friends:
@Gray_1604
@and-peggy
@weirdo

P.S
WRITING A BOOK!!! Hope to publish 2022!

She's the Wanderer, He's the Navigator

I'm a Wanderer.
My whole I've touched upon, the unthinkable, wondering why no one else has stopped to feel beauty that was deep within.
I've always stopped, and just followed the wind, letting the world tell me where to go, trusting all I see.
Smelling the roses, touching its petals; listening to to the news buzz, Watching them fly by; tasting the freshness of newly picked fruit, thinking about how it was grown.
I was the wanderer, he was the navigator. I don't need a plan but to know everything happens for a reason, it's all written in the stars. Just like him. Just like us. He was my destiny.

I'm a navigator.
My whole life I've made the decisions, the hardest ones were the ones I've made for others, for I feared I made the wrong choice.
Every problem just needs to be heard, understood, and worked through and then my solution will come, instinctively.
Smelling out the truth, touching the lives of others; listening to the problem, watching every move; tasting the salt from my sweat, thinking I just had to work a little harder.
I was the navigator, she was the wanderer. I always needed a plan, a solution, because nothing it made by the stars, things happen because they're effects. Everything else that happens, just happens. Just like her. Just like us. She was my coincidence.

• majestically awkward manatee

Winners of my mini contest have been announced!

• AJ - Izzy

Wow, it's so beautiful!! The words flow really nicely, and I can totally relate! Ah, it's so good, I love it so much!
    Keep writing free, be a voice! :)
    -AJ