Tenor

Dmoral13

Read: The Dayboy and the Nightgirl (it's a short fable)
oh! And Tell me what you think
_I want to be a translator, a writer, and teacher _
(guess I have big aspirations)
#Queens
*Not very active during the summer, sorry*

"thE rUleS OF cAPitaLizaTIon arE sO unFaiR to tHe woRDs in ThE miDDle" ~John Green
If freedom meant dying, then are we really free? ~Dmoral13
"You don't have to live forever, you just have to live. " ~Natalie Babbitt
"Nope. Emphasis on the 'no' and pop on the 'p'" ~Dmoral13
"The distance is nothing when one has a motive." ~Jane Austen
"Crazy isn't it? How something like that, could happen so fast." ~Dmoral13
"Most people are lucky to have even one great love in their life. You have found two." ~Cassandra Clare

She's the Wanderer, He's the Navigator

I'm a Wanderer.
My whole I've touched upon, the unthinkable, wondering why no one else has stopped to feel beauty that was deep within.
I've always stopped, and just followed the wind, letting the world tell me where to go, trusting all I see.
Smelling the roses, touching its petals; listening to to the news buzz, Watching them fly by; tasting the freshness of newly picked fruit, thinking about how it was grown.
I was the wanderer, he was the navigator. I don't need a plan but to know everything happens for a reason, it's all written in the stars. Just like him. Just like us. He was my destiny.

I'm a navigator.
My whole life I've made the decisions, the hardest ones were the ones I've made for others, for I feared I made the wrong choice.
Every problem just needs to be heard, understood, and worked through and then my solution will come, instinctively.
Smelling out the truth, touching the lives of others; listening to the problem, watching every move; tasting the salt from my sweat, thinking I just had to work a little harder.
I was the navigator, she was the wanderer. I always needed a plan, a solution, because nothing it made by the stars, things happen because they're effects. Everything else that happens, just happens. Just like her. Just like us. She was my coincidence.

• Majestically Awkward Manatee

Winners of my mini contest have been announced!

• AJ - Izzy

Wow, it's so beautiful!! The words flow really nicely, and I can totally relate! Ah, it's so good, I love it so much!
    Keep writing free, be a voice! :)
    -AJ