B493bd15 cb2f 422a 8a56 2193d8b5a721

pencils.and.paper.roses

Director
NERD
Hopeless romantic
Equally hopeless Fangirl™️
16
Early senior
The Lumineers
Kodaline
Bird lover
Fascinated by Great Britain
Love M. Night Shyamalan movies
In love with
James McAvoy
&
Rami Malek
❤️

I can't believe I'm only just now finding this again XD I hope you enjoy reading the horror hahahaha!

Welp.

6
So, I've had a Google Docs account since I was 9 or so years old. My little sister also tends to use it for school projects and such. Yesterday, I went back and looked through it. 

I discovered "designs" for paper wings, a paper my sister wrote called "Crocs: Shoes or Animals?" (which cracked me up, by the way), and a lot of old book reports I did in elementary school. But one thing I found, just one, kind of shocked me a little bit.

When I was 9 years old and totally unaware of how the whole publishing process worked, I wrote a story. It was titled "Vac Attack". I read through this document in Google Docs with a look of horrified amusement. About halfway through, I discovered THIS "gem":

For about five miles, there were a lot of car engine noises, and they had to shout to hear each other. “Hey Dyson, what do you run on?” “If I get disguised as a car, I can run on gasoline.” So they pulled into the nearest gas station,David pushed a button on Dyson, and David told Dyson to wait a minute, and then he went in and gave $10 to the cashier, and gave Dyson some gas. Then they got back onto the road. About 10 minutes later, David saw a tall building, and then another one, and then another one.

My first thought: What the heck did I just read? *horrified laughter*

I also found the SEQUEL, which I wrote about a month after the original and was no better. Most ridiculous line is as follows:

“It’s my science project.” she said. “And what’s your science project?” he said as they walked out the door. “I’m making a baking powder- and- water volcano. My teacher said that would probably be the simplest science project on eruptions, because we’re studying volcanos in science class.” she said. Joshua’s teacher had told him he could make whatever he wanted, because the school science fair was coming up, and all the 5th and 6th graders could make whatever they wanted for it, the kids under 11 had to do their science subject that the teacher assigned them.

You, my friends, now know the very (very, very XD) closely guarded answer to the question "What is the worst piece of writing you've ever done?" Congratulations. I hope this piece brought some amusement to your day! :D

This isn't actually that bad :D
    My old writing..... *shakes head* :D

• Kahasai

That's hilarious. My old writing makes me cringe, laugh, and cry just thinking about it.

That’s amazing. I hate reading old work because I cringe so much, but it’s cool to see how far you’ve come.

• Ryder

HaaHa! That's funny, I was just reading some of my old writing, which is about aliens!