Screen shot 2019 03 12 at 5.28.21 pm

Opal Drop

A huge Harry Potter fan
mix of Gryffindor and Ravenclaw
I love to write, write, write
Again huge HP fan
I love fantasy,
Well, um, I'm 13. Not 14 yet....
Excited for high school, going to be there soon!

Quick survey!

Quick Survey

5
So it's been around 2 months since I joined, and I feel so appreciated for my writing. i just wanted to thank you all, and ask you for one more favor. 

This is just quick survey, really really quick. Please give it a shot. Answer in the comments.

1) What is one thing you like about my writing?

2) What are two things I can improve on (what do you not like, basically) in my writing?

3) Do you read my story, Back Again?

4) Answer this following if the answer to #3 is yes.
    Will you keep following it?

5) Do you honestly like me as a writer? I will not be hurt if you say no, I just really want an honest opinion more than anything. Please, please make it honest, it is absolutely alright if you don't. I will respect your opinion no matter what.

Thank you so much again, I love you all and this general community so much. It has helped my writing grow so much! 

Love xoxo, and Happy Holidays to those who have them. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I'll hope to write for you again before 2019.
J.A.

• spearmint

1) I think you come up with nice, interesting ideas, and I like how you explore the different genres of writing. All your pieces pull me in, and I don't know, there's not another way to describe it!

2) I think you can stop ending on such big cliffhangers, but at the same time I love it! It frustrates me that I don't know what's coming next, but at least I have something to look forward to which is more than I can say for a few books. I think you can put a little more feel into your random pieces. I think it's nice to know a little more about every author.

3) Yes, I read it.

4) Totally! I love it!

5) I think you're an excellent writer, so please just never give up even if you're having a hard time!

• Opal Drop

Thank you so much AJ - Izzy

• AJ - Izzy

1) I love the flow of all your writing! You are amazing at writing pieces that just fly, I don't know how else to describe it! It's extraordinary to read, that's for sure

2) Hmm, I don't know, your writing is really good, so now you can maybe use fonts or italics to really give it a feeling? You have amazing pieces, so you can try to work out some new ways to place the words or bold important things, it really helps, trust me!

3) Yeah! I just did actually :D

4) Yeah, it has some really cool ideas and I'm excited to see where it's gonna go!

5) YES! Why wouldn't I? Completely honest here, I'm new so I kinda don't know how it works, but you are talented!! Even though I just started following you, I've read most of your pieces and not only are you an amazing writer but you are active! You ask for opinions (such as now), you make contests, you're just out there! I love that, it shows that not only can you write freely in a community like this but that you see others here too :)

Yeah, that's what I have to say! Have a great Christmas! <3
    -AJ