Screenshot 2018 09 18 at 8.55.42 pm

LackingASocialLife

No longer social-life-less

My goal is to reach a status of fame where I mention that I had a Write The World account and fans go on a hunt just to find the cringey teenage relics.

Until then, keep making me proud, y'all.
I will miss you.

If you gain nothing from my pieces, at least understand this:

Treat people with some fricken respect you twats.
Unless they steal your food then by all means lead the way

Waddup Losers- I'm like hella movin on

27
(you're not a loser im sorry :> its the first thing i thought of)

You might've noticed that I haven't posted in literally a month. I even missed my year anniversary from the first piece I posted on December 3rd.
I also missed the personalities of the people on this cite, but I'm struggling to miss this whole social writing ordeal in its entirety.

I feel like the things I have to say have to be spoken, not read. Where my voice has emotion is where I feel I get my point across.

I feel like mental health awareness pieces being associated with the romanticism of shocking topics is unfair. I've watched valid pieces of overcoming disappear from the public eye. 

On top of this consistent lack of satisfaction, I feel the need to take some time to relearn writing. To be in it for how it makes me feel. I want to be able to write my novel, "Fear," without my driving force being others. 

Due to all of this, I'm pulling out. 381 days have passed where I've had a write the world presence, I'm satisfied with that number and proud of where I've come. I even got the "creative writing" special award on the last day of school.

Though the transition mightn't be apparent, I've grown up a lot from where I started. I was someone starved for attention, living in others confidence. I was sleep deprived, anxious, unsure and cowardly.
Write the World was for that girl, the one who needed the boost and assurance from others. Write the World was for the girl who stayed up until 3am with no idea how to get herself to sleep. Write the World was for the girl who needed to know her feelings were validated.

Write the World isn't for this girl. I have a therapist on my side, a novel to write, hours to sleep and my own self confidence to work off of. Write the World was for the person who didn't have that support. 

I'm so thankful for this website, but eventually things come to an end. I've seen friends come and go, and now it's my turn.
Thank you, WtW community, for consistent support and love. Thanks to those who've given me constructive criticism and chatted with me over writing comments. Thanks for letting me share my hope, identity and ability with you.

Knowing me, I'll probably check-in. But don't sit on that possibility.

In the meantime, I have a book to finish.
Merry Christmas, all! I'm proud of all of you~

• Aussie23

Hey! I'm proud of you and I'll miss you. It can br hard to move on. I don't have an Instagram but I'm seriously considering it for my art and you now! If I get one I'll be sure to message. <3 Good Luck.

• Gabriel Goodwin

YOU'RE ALIVE AGAIN AHHHHHH

I MISS YOU SO MUCHHHHHHH

Thank you for your time in WTW, and thank you for inspiring me to write as intensely as I can!!!

• spearmint

Just reading this piece, and you most likely won't look at this, but you'll be missed.

• nevaredhp

oh I forgot to mention how your piece about me based on first impressions really marked the start of me finding my place in this community :) so thank you for that. You've left a mark on this site.

• nevaredhp

You'll be missed, LackingASocialLife, but your reasons for leaving are wise. I remember coming across your profile and thinking that you were so cool because you were a Christian and a twenty one pilots fan :) then I read more of your pieces and felt like I kinda got to know you <3 God bless with your future plans!

• mrcolinredwards

LackingASocialLife,I understand how you must feel and I know that there's probably nothing I can say to bring you back. However,you should know you will always be welcome here on Write The World.com because it is a place for people who feel like the don't fit in,an accepting and kind community that does not care if you're weird or eccentric or have any issues. The people here take you as you are. We're all a second family to everyone here who cares and loves you more than anything. It doesn't matter if you can't see or touch us,you can feel us in your heart. I wish you the best and you live a happy life. However,should you chose to come back and I pray you might,we will welcome you back with open arms.

Good luck on that book and may you be a marvelous success,

mrcolinredwards :)

• Kahasai

Hurts to see you leaving, but I'm so proud to hear that you're sleeping. I remember when you stayed up forever, publishing pieces here on WtW while you waited for sleep to come. I'm so glad things are taking a good turn for you. I'll miss you, Georgia, aussie friend. Good luck finishing that book--and like what Quille said, may we meet each other in the circle of best sellers. I'll follow you on pinterest (definitely underrated social media platform).

Good luck and happiness for your future writing!

-Kahasai

• Old Sport

Hurts to see you go, dude. Gonna miss you man!! You're one of the best people I met on here!!!
    I LOVE YOU BRO GL OUT THERE!!! >:0

• AcetheticallyPleasing

Really sad to see you leave. You have been my favorite writer on here and my overall WtW idol for so long. I've always loved your pieces on the more serious topics and I love the style of your writing. It felt like I had an identical twin from across the world. I'm really excited for what lies ahead of you, though, and I just hope you remember all of us here when you go off to be a bestselling author. I've never been a social media person, but I might get Pinterest just to talk to you. I'm sure everyone here will remember you, without a doubt. Keep writing, and always do it for yourself. You'll be dearly missed. Over and out.

• Araw

Sad to watch you go. You were honestly amazing and one of my favourite people on this site (and also a fellow Aussie which is a plus). Maybe I'll try and keep in touch with you through pinterest, but regardless it won't be the same without you here. Good luck with your future projects. I know you'll keep getting better at writing beyond the site. Merry Christmas and once again, good luck.

BTW, I hope to meet you in the circle of best-sellers some day :)

Merry Christmas and Good Luck with that book! It sounds like there are good things ahead for you and I wish you the absolute best! :DD
    "Go ahead and try to take the stars, but keep a pen in your hand; it helps you reach ones you thought were too far." ~ Quille :)

• nezi_nes

It's great that you reflect on your current situation and decide on the best thing for yourself. I'm happy that I got to read your pieces but of course sad you're leaving. Write freely and genuinely. I followed you on pinterest so it's not a full goodbye, but anyway. Good luck in writing your novel!

• paperbird

this is simultaneously so sad and so happy. i arrived on wtw a few months before you did but you were the definition of wtw celebrity for me. last year it was you and kaitlyn, and now you've both left, and it's sad. i'm really going to miss you around here--your pieces were entertaining, but also enlightening. i learned so much from you. your writing about religion, therapy, lgbtq rights, and even your social bits were incredibly inspiring.
    on the other hand, i'm super happy for you. i think write the world is a bit of a vent for all of us. i'm so proud of you for growing as a person and i hope you can continue using your writing gift as a safe for your emotions. good luck with your novel! in some ways, i hope you'll never have to use wtw again.
    happy holidays, and always write free <3

• Catlover

*tearing up* NOOOOO! Don't leave me, please!

NOOOOOOO HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME!!! But on a more serious note, I'm so proud of you and everything you've accomplished here. Your journey here, along with all the others you've taken throughout your life has surely impacted you to become who you are today. I'll miss you beyond belief, your humour, your content and your character, but will completely support your decision to move out of this space. Merry Christmas, and I'm getting Pinterest just for you <3

• Lee Fudge

Goodbye, and good job here

• RainAndSonder

i’m going to miss you a lot, but i’m glad that you’re doing better.

• stripedfly

First SFOW, now you... :'( I'll miss you. Always keep writing, never stop. I'm glad that this site has helped you.

• palindrome

You will be missed! I'm trying to decide the same thing, whether or not to stay. There is so much pressure to get follows and likes and that crap it distracts from the writing bit.
    Good luck!
    Write free

• Oscar_Locke

Good luck with all future writing!

• she's-got-a-story

i might be next

• she's-got-a-story

im so so proud of you and going to miss you so so much

• LackingASocialLife

My Pinterest is G, F# B E, D G C, B E A, D or @georgiamusumeci if you wanna keep in touch via the most underrated social media platform.