Screenshot 20180603 110030

Anha

ON HIATUS

in a state of constant exhaustion, supporting the gays, and thinking about mythology.

dreaming of goddesses, sunflowers and italian sunshine.

write free, SomeFormOfWriting
miss you, LackingASocialLife
go be great, Paperbird

some of my answers were a bit short but my parents are having an "it's my turn on the xbox" moment and want their laptop back

#mystoryq&a

4
way behind on following the q&a trend, trying to catch up

do you still live where you were born?
    yep, sydney region australia

how many languages do you speak/study?
    english, a little german, studying spanish and french but losing interest, studying japanese likely until i leave school forever. i can understand some phrases in korean, chinese and cantonese, but can't speak them.

do you consider yourself a good student?
    when i'm bothered, sure. i usually get a's and b's but i'm a major procrastinator (somehow that doesn't always show in my grades)

do you sport?
    who do you think i am. i'm a writer, not an extrovert.

are you religious?
    i was raised christian. currently not really into worshipping gods, but after further introspection, not really atheist or agnostic. i believe there is a higher power (or multiple higher powers) but i'm not bothered reaching out to them.

what should you be doing right now? (me, studying for two tests i have in about 12 hours)
    eating dinner, taking a shower

who was your last crush and why?
    only ever had one crush, read my #LoveOrSomething for basically everything this question asks

do you think trauma/adversity damages people or helps them grow?
    idk if 'grow' is the right word. 'change', sure. but it's not always for the best, and i'd never wish trauma on someone even if i knew it would make them a better person on the outside.

what is the artwork you are currently most proud of?
    a bust sketch i drew of what i envisioned my protagonist from lonely lover to look like (still working on part two, wow i'm bad at this). she has a halo of feathers and i'm really happy with how she actually turned out.

describe yourself. physically. BE POSITIVE AND HONEST.
    eww elle why. i'm average height, little longer than shoulder length hair that i want to cut off asap. i have scars because i can't keep my hands of healing injuries but they don't really bother me. if anything i think they're interesting. i'm not skinny, but at the same time i make no effort to be physically active so that explains that (potato syndrome). my friends say my eyes have a cross in them but i can never see it in the mirror. i have this weird thing that even though i have dark hair, the hairs on my arms and legs are really light and thin? useless in the european winter smh

elle you're great and i love your stuff but what possessed you to write that last question
find elle's q&a here

• The Bubbling Pen

Wow, so many languages - impressive!

Just wanted to let you know that I have sent off your reviews for coming 2nd in my #silentnight contest :)

• LackingASocialLife

It's always fun for me to get to know your personality a bit more- you seem like someone I'd enjoy spending time with. Of all people, you're one that I'm gonna miss the most. Thanks for your continuous support!

@she's-got-a-story apology accepted lmao

• she's-got-a-story

"ew elle why"
    mYSELF WHEN I HAD TO ANSWER IT
    I'M SORRY