B493bd15 cb2f 422a 8a56 2193d8b5a721

pencils.and.paper.roses

NERD
Hopeless romantic
Equally hopeless Fangirl™️
16
Early senior
The Lumineers
Kodaline
Bird lover
Fascinated by Great Britain
Love M. Night Shyamalan movies
In love with
James McAvoy
&
Rami Malek
❤️

The bio field doesn’t allow enough words to explain me, so here I am.

I’m the girl in the back of your English class, writing stories instead of taking notes.

I’m the girl alone at lunch, reading a book and listening to the Lumineers and the Beatles until the bell rings.

I’m the girl who has a crush on all the boys, but never admits it. I’m too shy.

I’m the girl who smiles at the new kids, even if we never become friends. I never win yearbook awards, and I’m just fine with that.

I’m the dreamer who never stops imagining what the future could look like, because there are endless possibilities, and any one of them could be mine.

#manateeq&a

1
What is your favorite book of all time
The Giver! Such s great story,  awesome characters. Close second is A Wrinkle In Time. :D

2. Your favorite movie?  
The Matrix, which has topped the list since I was 13. It’s scifi from the 80s-90s and stars Keanu Reeves and Hugo Weaving. But it’s now tied with Split, which was released in 2016, is directed by M. Night Shyamalan, stars James McAvoy, and is a thriller. I have such weird taste XD. 

3. What is your favorite TV show?  
This is Us! That’s my definite favorite. Second favorite is The Flash on CW (which isn’t even that good, but you just can’t stop watching) and...Spongebob Squarepants. 

4. Do you play any sports? If so, what are they?
I’m far too much of a klutz to play sports, although I do like to swim. I like to watch football and baseball though. :)

5. What is your biggest phobia
I might have social anxiety. I absolutely hate talking on front of people and introductions. But strangely enough...I tend to talk too much if I know you well enough. ???

6. What is your favorite song right now?  
Current favorite song. *rubs chin thoughtfully* XD probably Follow Your Fire by Kodaline (see my Mixtape piece) and Walk On The Water by Britt Nicole (Encouragement for finals today XD). 

7. What is your favorite type of pie? (had to do this, I love pie) 
How dare you make me pick a favorite dessert XD. Probably...cherry or chocolate, chocolate being a little hand pie you can get at the store for a dollar XD. 

8. Do you think that money can buy you happiness?  
Not really, no. 

9. Are the web filters at your school way too restricted?  
My school is online...I’m not sure they COULD restrict things hahaha!

10. How young is too young for a phone?  
I think it’s ridiculous how people are now giving their two-year olds $700 iPhones. I did t get a phone up until about 1 month ago, and I’m 15 years old. Truly, the reason I have it is because I needed to be able to talk to my parents from other places like youth group. I think the right age is probably 15 or 16 years old. 

11. Do you have any type of social media? If you do, are you addicted to it or do you rarely check it? (or somewhere in between?)  
In all honesty, I have too much of it XD. But I don’t use most of it. Like, I’ll check every few days, but I won’t really post anything. 

12. What is your opinion on new products being tested on animals?  
I feel bad for the poor animals :( They should design a dummy that reacts like a human so the animals can be left alone. 

writing prompt?  
I love flash fiction and novel length prompts. :)  

14. Do you play any instruments? If you do, what are they?  
I want to learn violin and/or flute, but both cost too much for me to afford. :/ 

15. What is the weirdest dream you've ever had? 
This question is too hard for me to answer!! My brain, I think, gets really confused at night XD. 

• Majestically Awkward Manatee

For #1, I really enjoyed reading the Giver too, I love the setting, and A Wrinkle in Time is pretty good too. Have you watched the movie? I really enjoyed it and I feel like it was really underrated. #9 lol. #12, I totally agree but I wonder how long it would take them to invent that. That seems really hard to do :/