1. What is your favorite book of all time? To Kill a Mockingbird. The way it describes and deals with all the issues is amazing, as well as the innocent point of view that the book is written in. I love it to death.
2. Your favorite movie? Kubo and the Two Strings. The amount of times I've seen it is ridiculous (12).
3. What is your favorite TV show? Avatar: The Last Airbender. It's amazing: the characterization, the plot, the developments, the world it takes place in, how relatable it is.
4. Do you play any sports? If so, what are they? I do ITF TKD about 6-7 hours a week.
5. What is your biggest phobia? Hmm... I'm not sure about this one
6. What is your favorite song right now? That's between Lone Ranger and Fooling You, both by Rachel Platten.
7. What is your favorite type of pie? (had to do this, I love pie) I love pie, too! I really like blueberry.
8. Do you think that money can buy you happiness? Yes and no. There are different types of happiness, and money gives you a certain kind.
9. Are the web filters at your school way too restricted? I'm homeschooled.
10. How young is too young for a phone? 11 and below. I think once you're 12 you can have a phone, so long as you're reasonably mature.
11. Do you have any type of social media? If you do, are you addicted to it or do you rarely check it? (or somewhere in between?) I have discord (same username, minus the "1001." I use it somewhat frequently.
12. What is your opinion on new products being tested on animals? Awful. It's cruel and wrong.
13. What is your favorite length of a writing prompt? I love having to get an exact word count; it's really fun for me, even though I know a lot of people hate it.
14. Do you play any instruments? If you do, what are they? I play piano and have been doing so for about a year.
15. What is the weirdest dream you've ever had? The one in which I dreamed that a balloon got turned into a UFO because the magic apple tree made the sky turn dark...