B493bd15 cb2f 422a 8a56 2193d8b5a721

pencils.and.paper.roses

Writer
NERD
Baker
HUGE Marvel fan
Hopeless romantic
16
Early senior
The Lumineers
Kodaline
Bird lover
Fascinated by British people and culture
Love M. Night Shyamalan movies
In love with
James McAvoy
&
Rami Malek
❤️

"Writing is an exploration. You start from nothing and learn as you go." - E.L. Doctorow

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there's footprints on the moon." - Paul Brandt

"First name Mr, Second name Glass." - Mr. Glass/Elijah Price, Glass

"I. Am. Iron Man." - Tony Stark, Avengers: Endgame

"There is a box of Twinkies in that grocery store. Not just ANY box of Twinkies. The last box of Twinkies that anyone in the whole universe will enjoy." - Tallahassee, Zombieland

“No cherry, no deal.” - Alexei “Smirnoff”, Stranger Things, season 3

" Every single person in the world is interesting - they're a walking story." - James McAvoy

My blog:
https://weirdowhowritesblog.wordpress.com/

Normal (revised)

6
Is there really such a thing as normal?

Is normal being a straight-F student? Is it being someone who gets perfect A's? Maybe it's someone who's always right on time, or maybe a kid who's always late. Is it someone who's homeschooled?

Is normal being the rich kid who posts selfies on Instagram every day to keep people updated on their life? Is it being the one who lives in a 3 bedroom house and doesn't use social media? Is a normal person someone who just has a small group of friends, but is happy nonetheless? Could it be having everyone in school admire you?

Or is normal being the kid who sits alone at lunch? Is it being the one who gets shoved into lockers and called a nerd? Perhaps it's getting F's on the tests that matter because his dad was out of a job, he had to work and didn't have time to study. Is it being the girl who cries herself to sleep because the kids were scared of her special needs brother and bullied him?

For someone out there, any number of these things could be normal.

I am not normal. Neither are you. 

There is no such thing as normal. 

• sedya

NORMAL IS A SETTING ON A DRYER!! :)

• Boogie With Stu

I'm definitely not normal either, I like it =)

• pencils.and.paper.roses

Thanks! :D I wrote it as a scholarship essay where the prompt was "if you could tell the whole world something at once, what would it be?".

• KittyTheCheshireCat

Wow, this is really good. You're right, there is no "normal", everyone is different.