B493bd15 cb2f 422a 8a56 2193d8b5a721

pencils.and.paper.roses

NERD
Hopeless romantic
Equally hopeless Fangirl™️
16
Early senior
The Lumineers
Kodaline
Bird lover
Fascinated by Great Britain
Love M. Night Shyamalan movies
In love with
James McAvoy
&
Rami Malek
❤️

The bio field doesn’t allow enough words to explain me, so here I am.

I’m the girl in the back of your English class, writing stories instead of taking notes.

I’m the girl alone at lunch, reading a book and listening to the Lumineers and the Beatles until the bell rings.

I’m the girl who has a crush on all the boys, but never admits it. I’m too shy.

I’m the girl who smiles at the new kids, even if we never become friends. I never win yearbook awards, and I’m just fine with that.

I’m the dreamer who never stops imagining what the future could look like, because there are endless possibilities, and any one of them could be mine.

Normal (revised)

2
What is normal, really?

Is it being a straight-B student or a popular kid? Is it being someone who wakes up at 6 AM and goes to school every day?

A kid who's always late?

s normal being the kid who sends selfies on Instagram every day to keep people updated on their life?

Or is it being the one who doesn't use social media but has friends nonetheless?

Is normal being the kid who sits alone at lunch, the one who gets shoved into lockers and called a nerd?

Is it getting F's on the tests that matter because your dad was out of a job, you had to work and didn't have time to study?

Is it being the girl who cries herself to sleep because the kids were scared of her special needs brother and bullied him?

Am I normal? Are you? 

Is there really such a thing as normal?