Pencils.and.paper.roses

pencils.and.paper.roses

Writer
NERD
Baker
HUGE Marvel fan
Hopeless romantic
Grade 10
The Lumineers
Kodaline
Bird lover
Fascinated by British people and culture
Love M. Night Shyamalan movies
In love with
James McAvoy
&
Rami Malek
❤️

"Writing is an exploration. You start from nothing and learn as you go." - E.L. Doctorow

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there's footprints on the moon." - Paul Brandt

"First name Mr, Second name Glass." - Mr. Glass/Elijah Price, Glass

"I. Am. Iron Man." - Tony Stark, Avengers: Endgame

"There is a box of Twinkies in that grocery store. Not just ANY box of Twinkies. The last box of Twinkies that anyone in the whole universe will enjoy." - Tallahassee, Zombieland

" Every single person in the world is interesting - they're a walking story." - James McAvoy

My blog:
https://weirdowhowritesblog.wordpress.com/

Normal (revised)

2
What is normal, really?

Is it being a straight-B student or a popular kid? Is it being someone who wakes up at 6 AM and goes to school every day?

A kid who's always late?

s normal being the kid who sends selfies on Instagram every day to keep people updated on their life?

Or is it being the one who doesn't use social media but has friends nonetheless?

Is normal being the kid who sits alone at lunch, the one who gets shoved into lockers and called a nerd?

Is it getting F's on the tests that matter because your dad was out of a job, you had to work and didn't have time to study?

Is it being the girl who cries herself to sleep because the kids were scared of her special needs brother and bullied him?

Am I normal? Are you? 

Is there really such a thing as normal?