pencils.and.paper.roses

Director
NERD
Hopeless romantic
Equally hopeless Fangirl™️
16
Early senior
The Lumineers
Kodaline
Bird lover
Fascinated by Great Britain
Love M. Night Shyamalan movies
In love with
James McAvoy
Rami Malek
❤️

This is simply a series of questions that came to mind one day asking about "Normal". It's a topic that everyone thinks about. They say "I'm normal, but she isn't" without really thinking about it.

What is normal?

Normal (revised)

3
What is normal, really?

Is it being a straight-B student or a popular kid? Is it being someone who wakes up at 6 AM and goes to school every day? A kid who's always late? Is normal being the kid who sends selfies on Instagram every day to keep people updated on their life? Or is it being the one who doesn't use social media but has friends nonetheless?

Is normal being the kid who sits alone at lunch, the one who gets shoved into lockers and called a nerd? Is it getting F's on the tests that matter because your dad was out of a job, you had to work and didn't have time to study? Is it being the girl who cries herself to sleep because the kids were scared of her special needs brother and bullied him?

Am I normal? Are you? 

Is there really such a thing as normal? 

• Dmoral13

Peer review sent!

• Erica Lees-Smith

Honestly so true and not enough people understand that there isn't a definite 'normal' or a definite 'weird', it's such a huge spectrum because we're all just human. Thank you simply for sharing your thoughts! :)

• FamouslyInfamous

Hi! I think this is brilliantly written and I love everything about it. Thanks for a thicc quicc read! <3