Yosemite 6

Christy Wisdom

Hello people! What to say? I'm a Christian girl. I like to write. I write tons of poetry, some short stories, and other things.
I like
NARUTO
Imagine Dragons
LOTR
Harry Potter
Agents of SHIELD
Artemis Fowl
My Hero Academia
God bless you!

There is no happiness like that of being loved by your fellow-creatures, and feeling that your presence is an addition to their comfort. - Jane Eyre

Not all those who wander are lost. - Lord of the Rings

I have come home at last! This is my real country! I belong here. This is the land I have been looking for all my life, though I never knew it till now. -C.S. Lewis, The Last Battle

Things to know about me
1. I'm a Christian.
2. I'm Pro-life.
3. I do not put any swearing (oh my gosh included) into any of my stories.
4. I will not put any sex or nudity into my stories.
Thank you to all who have supported me, and feedback is always welcome!
Also, if you comment on a piece of mine, I will generally respond to it at some point.

#paperbirdq&a

3
Hi all! I decided to do this q&a mostly because I don't actually have to reveal any super personal information, and I thought it looked fun. Without further ado, let's begin! 

what's the story behind your profile picture? 
I didn't choose my picture for any real significance, but it's a picture we took when on vacation and I really like it. Also, I was tired of not having that one badge that requires one and I wanted something better than an eye as my picture so... yeah.
when you start a "free writing" piece, do you like the font better when it's the editing font or the published font? 
I generally don't notice the difference. The only thing I've actually noticed the difference on is the & thing, so for that I prefer published font.
what movie scarred you for life as a child?  does it still freak you out? 
I don't think any of them did?
look up "horoscope personalities."  which one fits you? 
It may sound lazy, but I don't really want to look them up. I'm often very happy (especially around friends), laugh/smile easily, am not super ambitious but want to influence at least some people before I die, extroverted, and am geared more towards writing/reading/art/music than math/tech. 
do you consider yourself to a good writer? (be honest) 
I consider writing/proofreading one of my stronger abilities. I'm certainly not the best, but I'm not the worst either.
so, as mentioned earlier, the q&a trend was all the rage in september/october.  do you know who started it? 
Nope. I only started on this site in november.
what's one popular franchise you think is downright bad? 
None.
what do you think happens when you die? 
Some people will go to heaven, others to hell. 
describe your ideal life (job, marriage, kids, death, etc) 
If I had a job, I would want to be an analyst, an author (not likely to happen), or an editor. I definitely want to get married and have kids. Death? Preferably peaceful and surrounded by loved ones...
what is one food you're very territorial of?  in other words, if you found it in your fridge, you wouldn't let anyone else eat it. 
None. 
should pineapple be on pizza? 
Sure? Not all pizza, but I don't hate it.
abortion: yes or no?  explain.  (if you don't like politics you can skip this question) 
NO. I have explained on previous pieces, so feel free to check those out.
what aspect of the traditional science fiction future scares you most?  (e.g., robots, global warming, aliens, etc.) 
I think what scares me the most is the government deciding everything for us (deciding things for me and forcing me to do things that I hate/don't think I should do).
why do you think people find pleasure in answering questions about themselves online?
No idea. Maybe so that others can get to know them better? I chose this q&a because I could answer it without compromising my anonymity, so thank you for making one like that :)

• Christy Wisdom

Thank you! Yeah, I just like to research but I don't like to present. Writer or poet would be so much fun!

• paperbird

oh yeah dominating government is definitely a more evil factor to consider. also, analyst? interesting choice. i think you'd be a great writer or poet.