This is a picture of a bvery strange anf farm

RedWriter

Writing a bio for me is hard because I am myself and I could go on and on about how I think of me but would that be correct in others eyes? So I guess the only word I can really use to describe me is Bree and let my writing do the rest.

Always, always always remember to see both sides of the story and you might just fill another book.

Open Letter

4
It has come to my attention that all of America is at fault. Did you know that the children taken from their families have had numbers put on them? Did you know?
It is only my faith in God and my respect that I do not declare all supporters of a mad man that I currently in office and who promote this a vile people. Do you not learn? Do you not learn at all? I tell myself in all my righteous indignation how horrible this is, and just the thought brings the clear shame and revulsion back. 
This will not happen. We must stop it, it should tear every good persons' heart out to hear, to know this is what has become of our country. This is why we find ourselves studying history so steadfastly, shocked that it repeats, just as France seems to be on the road to. Free of the reins that once held my tongue, I cannot let this happen, I cannot - I will submit to the will of my Lord, and I pray everything gets better. This is enough.

• RedWriter

Thank you for agreeing with me I am glad. And yes, I am back :)

• Aussie23

Your right... I hate everything I hear or read on the news... Why oh why does he have to be in office?

• Lee Fudge

Hey you”re back!