You can use this browser instead:
United States of America
Self Proclaimed Anime And Manga Expert
Humor is subjective, so that doesn't mean you can't believe in your own style!
Written By: Lee Fudge
December 15, 2018
Login to Write a Review
Login or Signup to provide a comment.
1. An old couple drops an old package into your heroes hands and rushes away saying "don't let anyone take it from you!" What does your hero do? What does he of she not know about the package or the couple that he/she will eventually have to figure out?
2. Describe a dragon in a completely different way than the medival tales would say it.
3. Your character suddenly becomes deaf and blind. How does he/she cope?
4. Create the history of the ancient civilization of Ember and Foam: land of the elves.
5. Describe the most boring person you know in complete detail.
Would you care to speculate what happens in Elfboy after my latest cliffhanger??
I would love to read that :D
The creatures sing every night but one. Why?
Try to remember the first sentence you said this morning and twist it to be a villain's first sentence. :)
You can start a prompt with either one of these sentence starters:
-Copy & paste...
-It stood there, not knowing what to do.
-Mud slurped at it/her/his/their boots.
(The last one is from a school prompt I was given! lol :P )
Write the inner monologue of the Statue of Liberty as the years go by.
Need more help?