Abbi pencil 2

Quille

"Serve the Lord with gladness; come before his presence singing."
Psalm 100:2

18yo Christian Fantasy writer.

Profile pic is my own artwork

I just wanted to say..... THANK YOU ALL SOO MUCH!!!!! :DDDD
Would also like to add the name of D. B. Quagin! (I think I spelled it right?)
Also, if anybody wants a review, let me know :DD

A Shout-Out to my AWESOME Friends

13
(If anybody on this site counts themselves as my enemy, let me know:)

So, I've been publishing a bit of a novel--Elfboy--on here over the last month. I've gotten a ridiculous amount of support from some awesome dudes (and dudettes if Silver Pen doesn't mind me borrowing the phrase:)
These are all the people who have been liking, commenting, and reviewing it for me.
Thank you all so much!!!!! :DDD
I hope this piece lets you know how much I've appreciated even just likes from a few of you :)
(Order is random because I could never decide who to put where:))

RNE - My friend, you have been on this ride since the very beginning and your support (and threats:) has very, very much to me. Still flabbergasted by your message from writer :D
One of my favorite pieces: The Cell I read it twice :) Love the character and emotion shown just through your narrative voice :D
Also, I hope you get a lot of entries for your contest: VENTURESOME YOU ARE!?! ( I can speak yoda) :D

camlily - First one to say best-seller! I couldn't have asked for a nicer compliment on just the first chapter :D
A favorite piece would have to be: Silence the story created in those paragraphs is astounding and your style just blew me :)

Mangolover - Oh my goodness did I look forward to reading all of your comments!! I still can't believe that Elfboy could have been one of your favorites :)
I consider your poem Notice Me to be one of my favorites because of its strength and tone. It sharpened my desire to be Someone. Thank you for that :D

AminahMcBina - I miss you so much and hope that you can come back soon. Your review was awesome, thank you! :DD I know it'll be awhile before you read this, but remember to keep dreaming.The stars are within your reach. Writing will get you anywhere you want.
I absolutely LOVE Changing Moon, but for a favorite, Bite Me, still rates top :))

_TJNR@cheshire_ - Your support is absolutely amazing and you are a wonderful reviewer! :D
I absolutely loved reading Silence is laughing part 1 (which I think was then titled Untitled Yet; I like the new one:)) A very inspirational piece for me.

ryxxry - Your support is still greatly appreciated :DD
Fav. piece: Goodbye I Guess I can't wait to read a continuation! :D

hanni03.01 - I don't know what to say to that one comment of yours still. I hope it's easy for you to get the book in Germany when I publish it :))
Your piece Broken hit me like a brick. It is definitely counted as one of my favorites and I think of it often :)

Luna Lemon - Your comments blow me away every time. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my book and I hope you can see it on a shelf soon (I still hope to see one of yours:) 
To pick a favorite of your work was such a hard choice. I decided to go with this one: Sayah. It was beautifully written and highly emotional :)

korra4life - Astounding person here! Your review is one of the best I've received on that chapter and thank you so much for it! I hope that your own writing is going well and I loved to read Mission :D
Mission, pt. 5 (Finale) Definitely my favorite of your works so far. Few pieces on here move me that close to tears. 
EVERYBODY should read Mission!! :D
Anybody who wants a fun challenge Contest Número 1 is for you. Please check it out/enter :DD

Majestically Awkward Manatee - Dude! I can't believe you :D
Oh my goodness! This piece captivated me The Demon of Bloody Hollow :DD

RainAndSonder - Thank you very, very much for reading and commenting on my pieces :D I loved to receive the criticism+support you provided! :D
This piece is EXCELLENT and very skillfully written Extraordinary Only in Death Keep it up! :))

Suhanee_The_Intellect - Your threats and support meant a lot to me! You're one dude who made me smile with every comment :DD
This piece really got me. Good job!! The Heartbroken Lover #TheVillainStory

Paperbird - Thank you so much for reading!! I really appreciate the critical comments you gave me as well as the support :D Good luck with your novel, I'm really enjoying it so far :))
A favorite piece: letters of víðir - part two This is a really charming story and I can't wait to see how it progresses!!

rosemarywisdom - Thank you so much for reading!!!
Guys, read this Unspoken that's all I can say :DD

Jessica Noelle - I can't believe you read all those in one morning and if you're interested, there's more up :D
Our America I love the patriotism and emotion in this piece! :DDDDD

Ryder - Your support has been incredible. Keep it up!!
Hard choice between the two pieces of this Dark Voice Part #2 More?????? :DD 

Lee Fudge - Thank you, Dude!! And Led Zeppelin rocks!! :DD
Guys, check out the whole series The Unchivalrous Knights: Chapter Ten we have a writer genius-guy at work!

Chloe_Cat - Your comment made my day :))
How is it possible to write like this? What's Your Sin? That was **** good!!

palindrome - Dude, you astonished me with those comments! :D
Your poem Weightless really captures the way I feel sometimes. I just want to get blown away in the wind :))

Izzi C. Moonlight - Thank you so much for that review; it means a lot to me that you took the time to do it :D
A very lovely piece Cupid’s Arrow If you're still not feeling well, I hope you get better soon :)

A Breath Into Silence - Thank you!!
Loved this piece! On the subject of Winter

SeaOfWords - I couldn't even bring myself to believe that first comment you wrote! :D
Absolutely beautiful descriptions, metaphors, and story :DD December.

nandikaspai - Am I right in my guess as to why you joined WtW? If so, I thank you very much. That kind of support is incredible and I never expected to see it :DD

ProcrastinatingWriter - Thank you; I really appreciate the support of people like you :DD
Oh I loved reading this! The Ocean and I

Ashleigh2403 - I SOO appreciate your support! :D
This one made me wince to read because you wrote so well! Burned I really loved it :))

Mary Wall - Thanks!!! :DD
Absolutely loved the wording and perfect capturing of writer's block in empty notebook pages :DD

ViSchultz07 - I loved even a like from you!!
Snow then Silence This piece was absolutely beautiful and I couldn't tell that you didn't like snow from reading it :D

AbigailSauble - That comment really helped me! :D
From your vast repertoire: Journal Entries from a Fairytale #believe I love the characterization and emotion in this :DD

Silver Pen Amazing you are!! I hope you enjoyed the part where El got a chance to throttle his mother; I was thinking of you while writing it :D
One of my favorites: Heaven's Economics Your talent really shines in the simplicity and beauty of this piece. The message was presented with skill. Good job!! :D

nezi_nes Thank you!!!!!!!!! I really love the grammar notes and comments!! :DD
This piece came so close to making me cry Like father, like daughter beautiful and I loved every sentence of it :))

AND another surprise for you all if interested :DDD
An Elfboy piece you might not have known has been published on here longer than any of the others :D
Elfknight Chapter 4 #paperbirdcontest
I hope you enjoy it :))

Again, thank you all so much for the ridiculous amount of support you have shown me. I hope this repays some of it :DD

• December 18, 2018 - 6:49am (Now Viewing)

• _TJNR@cheshire_

Oh my gosh, so sorry didn't see this till now!!!! You are such an amazing writer and person and deserve the world!!!!!!

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu xx

• rosemarywisdom

I can't wait for Elfboy to be published! I would so wanna be at that book signing! I'm sure you are as nice IRL as you are online, love you loads xx

You're an amazing writer and never stop dreaming

Awkward or not, I would want you there :D

• korra4life

Aww, thanks! I'm super late, but this entire piece was really sweet. I appreciate what you said about me; I try to be awesome at all times ;D.
    Anyway, you're an amazing writer and I can't wait to meet you in real life at your book signing! I'll be the most awkward person ever... maybe I won't go. I'll just buy a signed book online XD

Sorry to hear that :(

• f l o r a

actually, cupids arrow got taken down.

Thank YOU for reading :DD

• hanni03.01

Thank you for that shout out! I really appreciate it <3

Thank you :)

• Mangolover

Awwwwwww thank yooooo so much :D Amazing to do something like this :)))))) I must say, Elfboy was an excellent series & I can't wait for it to be published :P Great work on all your writing & good luck for the next ones to come :D Have fun & keep writing :P

Thank you guys!
    @RNE, I'm working on an entry for your contest, hopefully it'll be done soon :)) New series should appear soon :))

• janice

it's so nice of you to do something like this! I'm sure this must've taken forever to do :)

• RNE

awh.... that's the sweetest thing ever! thanks so much for the shout-out and thanks for mentioning the contest, i legit got one entry( a really good one). i think she is gonna win first, second, third and honorable mentions XD. elfboy was an amazing series, i ended up biting all my nails(including toe nails) with all those damn cliffhangers( i love them). i'm probably gonna writes some dank reviews for elfboy. keep writing!

Thank you!! :DD

• Majestically Awkward Manatee

Awww. Thank you so much <3 I loved reading your Elfboy series very very much and I seriously can't wait for it to become a best-seller. Thank you for deciding to write this book (and keep me on cliffhangers XD.) I literally binge-read in study hall to like Chapter 20, once I saw your comment on my Reviews thing. Sorry if I didn't comment enough or review, I was too busy reading :)

10 sounds great! I would be very happy to do that :D

• paperbird

aw, thank you so much! this must have taken forever and it was so nice of you to do!

also, in response to your deal--i would be perfectly happy to exchange reviews; it would be very helpful actually. 25 reviews is a lot for me to do, though. could we decide on a lesser number? i know 25 is good for you because you have 25 chapters, but i don't think my installments will reach that number. and i can give you general tips on your novel by reviewing only a few of the chapters.
    how about 10 reviews? they won't be quite as detailed as my reviews normally are but i will still try to be very helpful, critical, and supportive, with lots of highlights. and in trade you'll do the same for me, as mine come out? i'd be glad to do that.
    anyway, thanks for suggesting the deal! i'd be eager to receive help and help out your novel at the same time.

• Ryder

Thank you!