user not found

I don't follow people on this site because I want them to follow me back. I just want to support you guys in some small way since I don't have enough free time on my hands to read and give feedback on your guys' work.

kalon

16
One wore a dress of rose petals
Another a dress of Stars
But the one who wore a dress of weeds
 Was the most beautiful of them all 

• December 15, 2018 - 12:01am (Now Viewing)

• user not found

You can totally use these lines. And no need to give credit to me. I'm just happy this gave you some inspiration. :)

• AminahMcBina

Wow, I love this! I have an idea of a short story-which came upon me instantly, while reading this. Do you mind if I used these lines in it, and give full credit to you?

:) Mina

• user not found

Thank you very much RNE :)

• RNE

I love the title! It felt so vivid!! I agree with @AJ - Izzy completely, I can see this both in the ancient greek times and now too. I really don't have a word for how magical and brilliant this piece was.

• user not found

Thank you, In general I really like that word and was happy when I realized it worked perfectly with the piece. :)

• AJ - Izzy

Wow, that imagery is so amazing! I love the title, though!! Kalon? There couldn't have been a more perfect word!! I can see this so clearly, not just in the ancient Greek times, but now too! Thank you for writing it, it's amazing
    -AJ

• user not found

Thanks! :)

• artificialaorta

nymphs or witches? either way, i love this! good rule of three to give it a 'magical' atmosphere.