majestically awkward manatee

she/her.
13 years old.
california.

imagine dragons.
coldplay.

aquarius.
ravenclaw.
infj-t.

cat lover.
coffee drinker.

golfer.
figure skater.

pianist.
singer.
dancer.
artist.

writer.

dreamer.

❤️

ask. i'll write you a review :D

"be a voice
not an echo."✨
-albert einstein

"i crossed the ocean of my mind, but in the end i drown."

MAJESTICALLY AWKWARD MANATEE IS HAVING A CONTEST!!! PLEASE READ :D

8
Hey everyone!!! I'm going to get straight to the point here. I have seen many people do user-hosted contests, and I thought I would try that too!! This is my first contest, and I would really appreciate it if you could enter! I will be posting this multiple times to make sure people see it! Details about this contest are below :)

Prompt: Write about anything you want! However, your piece must include the word "rose."

Word limit: 300-1000 words. However, if you are doing poetry, the limit is 8-20 lines.

Due date: December 28th. This could change due to how fast people submit their entries.

PRIZES!!! 
First place will get a follow (if I am not already following you), 3 reviews on pieces of your choice, and 15 likes on pieces of my choice.

Second place will get a follow (if I am not already following you), 2 reviews on pieces of your choice and 10 likes on pieces of my choice.

Third place will get a follow (if I am not already following you), a review on a piece of your choice and 5 likes on pieces of my choice.

There will also be one honorable mention which will get a follow (if I am not already following you) and 5 likes on piece of my choice.

Please put #ManateeContest in the title of your piece.

Also, please let me know in the comments if you choose to enter. It would also be super helpful if you could put the links of your finished pieces in the comments!

All entries will get liked!

Thank you so much for reading this and good luck if you decide to join!!!!!