CreativeAngel

I love writing. Writing can express feelings in many different ways. We can share what we wish without speaking.
Also go follow Camlily she’s amazing!! <3

Practice makes Perfect.
If you aren't a good writer now, practice and you will be.
Mistakes will come and go but don't dwell on them too much.

Detective Secrets

2
      I headed over to that store across the street. I decided to wear something different today. A black leather jacket, coffee colored shirt, and black pants unlike my usual flowery printed dresses. I put on my glossy black sunglasses. My best friend was supposedly supposed to be at this store. She loved buying candy and I had the mistake of letting her choose where to meet. I entered the store pretending to look for candy. I took my phone out and texted her asking where she is. I continued looking at random candy. I was tapped on the shoulder then. I turned to see a black trench coat man walking the opposite direction, out of the store. I went to follow him and as I leave he isn’t there. I looked both sides again thinking I missed him but no. My phone ringed with a message but I already knew something bad was gonna happen.
“You have two hours from now to reach the gas station at Arundel Street. Enter the station and ask for the owner. Tell him that you are there to deliver a package. He will hand you a package. Once you receive it text me again. If you try anything sneaky and do not obey the rules your friend is dead. Your two hours start now.”
I thought my life couldn’t get any worse. I realized I had no way of getting to the gas station. I put my phone back in my pocket and felt some loose change. I definitely didn’t put it there and thought how it got there. I concluded it was the trench coated man and he probably had something to do with this. I took the change and hailed a taxi. I told him the address and we sped off. I reached the gas station and looked at the time. It was 6:00 when I had received the message and it was now 6:30. I hurried inside looking for the register. I asked him for the owner and after creating a lot of ruckus the owner came out himself. He was the same black trench coated man I saw before. My eyes widened as he took my arm dragging me down one of the isles full of food. He stuffed the package in my hands. “Hide it from everyone.” He said and he looked twice before he scurried away. I was confused horribly by now but still had to save my friend. I texted the original guy at 7:10. 
“You have fifty minutes, DO NOT open the package or bring it out. Go back to the candy store and give it to the black trench coat man from before. No questions. Go.”
I ran outside and called for a taxi again. I hopped in telling them to speed to the candy shop. That’s when we crossed an intersection and the taxi’s brake failed. We slid across and right before we crashed into a moving truck I screamed. I woke up sweating and shivering at the same time. I realized it was just a dream and went back to sleep deciding I will never be a detective.
Short story, it’s been a while