ethereal.otherworldly

soft n sapphic

dreaming of goddesses, sunflowers and italian sunshine.

every poem is a different style, leave me and my everchanging existence alone

anyone want prayer?

3
i'm not christian or muslim or hindu or jewish or any kind of large religion - i follow the religion of my native ancestors. but i pray too - and i was wondering if anyone needed any - or just needed to feel like someone cared.

you can be any religion - i'm sure in the end someone is listening, even if we have different concepts about who that is. the only things i won't pray for are things i fundamentally disagree with - and i'll let you know if so. everyone deserves some good, especially in a climate like the one right now.

if you want to know more about my religion or who i'm praying to: click here and here. these people are my ancestors and their religion was taken from them by colonizers. the least i can do is keep it alive - and maybe do some good while doing so.

• ethereal.otherworldly

i will - i'm sure she's resting easy in the stars.

around this time last year, my grandmother passed away. out of the four grandparents i had, she was the one i was closest to, but i didn't even find out about her death until early january. i'm going to visit her grave for the first time in the next few weeks. if you could pray for her spirit, that would give me some degree of comfort. thank you for doing this.