Wtw profile pic

CuriosityKilledTheCat

She/her. Books. Writing. Phandom. Tennis. Panic!. iDKHOW. TØP.
I like writing. a lot.
Feedback is always appreciated!! :D

#mystoryq&a

2
Wow, it's another q&a. Pretty sure no one is interested, but I find them fun, so here goes............

do you still live where you were born?

Nope. I was born in Bangladesh, but moved to Australia when I was 3. 

how many languages do you speak/study? 
I can speak English and Bengali fluently, and I'm also studying French at school. I can read Arabic and understand a tiny bit of it, and I also know the basics of Japanese.

do you consider yourself a good student? 
I guess so. I'm mostly topping all of my classes, so I'm pretty lucky.

do you sport? 
Absolutely NOT. I like tennis and badminton, and other incidental activity, but anything else involving physical activity is a sure-fire way to make me forever have a distaste towards you.

are you religious? 
Yep. I'm a practising Muslim and I love my religion.

what should you be doing right now? (me, studying for two tests i have in about 12 hours) 
I should probably be going to bed. It's 12pm right now and I have school tomorrow. But it's also the last day of the school year tomorrow, so YAYYYYY!!!

who was your last crush and why? 
I mean my definition of crush includes their looks and personality, but none of the people I've 'crushed' on have I actually ever known them well, so it ends up being more a matter of who I find nice-looking. Which I guess is just a few random people I see at school, but no one really. I'd rather ship people.

do you think trauma/adversity damages people or helps them grow? 
A
little bit of both. There's always something to learn from difficult times, but that doesn't come without damage on people. I guess it depends on how you deal with it.

what is the artwork you are currently most proud of? 
I don't really do art. I have this one contour drawing of a hand that I did a few weeks ago at school for arts, and I think it looks pretty cool.

describe yourself. physically. BE POSITIVE AND HONEST. 
Okay, so sticking to the facts:
- I'm around 168cm tall.
- I have tanned-dark skin.
- I wear glasses.
- I have somewhat long, black hair that currently has brown streaks.
- I'm pretty curvy and just about overweight (I think).
- Actually yeah, pretty chubby around the hip and thigh area.
- Dark brown eyes.
- Serious overbite and I've got this gap between my front two teeth. Probably getting braces sometime soon.
- Pierced ears and my usual earrings are these angel wing studs.

• December 12, 2018 - 8:18am (Now Viewing)