C4169777 e672 4366 aeaf 6039dd75ab6d

timtam.9

The negatives can be deafening, but the positives are no longer whispers drifting on the wind. And isn’t that exciting?

My passions include but are not limited to; Greek mythology, writing (obviously), reading, drawing,
N E T F L I X, food and family.
I like books that are about independent people fighting on physical or mental battlefields. I like anime, k-dramas, webtoons, musicals and school (believe it or not). I hope you had a good day. Or at least a day with a book in it. Books make things better ( ;

Mixtape WILD

PROMPT: Mixtape

4
With Infinite Love and Dreams.

Music, rhythm, beat. They have etched themselves into every small movement, into every loud thought. In no particular order, in no one genre, in no definite time period, here are twelve songs that would make up my perfect mixtape. At the moment.
  1. Mr. Blue Sky by Electric Light Orchestra. A song full of gratefulness and optimism. Easy to belt out in a good mood.
  2. Who Lives Who Dies Who Tells Your Story by the original Hamilton Broadway cast. Depressing? Yes. Makes you question life? Yes. But it’s beautiful.
  3. Dear Theadosia by the original Hamilton Broadway cast. A calm, soothing song about a parent’s admiration. A refreshing new kind of love.
  4. Hooked On A Feeling by Blue Swede. Good to dance and sing along to.
  5. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. It’s so diverse, iconic and ahead of their time, it’s hard not to admire it.
  6. I Want You Back by The Jackson 5. So catchy. And MJ sung this when he was just 11!
  7. Carnival Del Barrio by the original In The Heights Broadway cast. About seeing the good things in life and facing things with a smile.
  8. 96,000 by the original In The Heights Broadway cast. There are so many different parts, moods and styles in this song, when all of them come together and overlap it gives me chills.
  9. Where Is The Love? by The Black Eyed Peas. I really love this song, since I was little, it addresses what’s wrong with humanity. 
  10. Stand Out Fit In by ONE OK ROCK. This is a message for immigrants to stay true to who you are and where you’re from even when you’re faced with bullying and peer pressure.
  11. I Want To Break Free by Queen. The music video is great. And sometimes this is really relatable.
  12. Moonlight Sonata 3rd Movement by Beethoven. I recently started listening to a lot of classical piano music and the amount of hand fitness and agility to play this song is incredible. 

Writing this I realise how weird my music taste can be :p

Beethoven! Yes! :DD

• rosemarywisdom

<3

• AJ - Izzy

Wow, I don't know some of them, but NUMBERS 1-6...
    YES, OH WOW, YES!!!! Where have you been my whole life!?! :D
    -AJ