Yosemite 6

Christy Wisdom

Hello people! What to say? I'm a Christian girl. I like to write. I write tons of poetry, some short stories, and other things.
I like
NARUTO
Imagine Dragons
LOTR
Harry Potter
Agents of SHIELD
Artemis Fowl
My Hero Academia
God bless you!

There is no happiness like that of being loved by your fellow-creatures, and feeling that your presence is an addition to their comfort. - Jane Eyre

Not all those who wander are lost. - Lord of the Rings

I have come home at last! This is my real country! I belong here. This is the land I have been looking for all my life, though I never knew it till now. -C.S. Lewis, The Last Battle

Things to know about me
1. I'm a Christian.
2. I'm Pro-life.
3. I do not put any swearing (oh my gosh included) into any of my stories.
4. I will not put any sex or nudity into my stories.
Thank you to all who have supported me, and feedback is always welcome!
Also, if you comment on a piece of mine, I will generally respond to it at some point.

Anyone Want Some Prayer?

15
Hi guys! I was wondering if anybody had anything they wanted prayer for. I mean, not like praying for revenge... but I know that for some people this is not the easiest time of year. Also, school can be stressful, and bad stuff just happens sometimes. Comment below if you have anything that you'd like me to pray about, and then in about a week I'll probably post something asking how everybody's doing, and we'll see how this goes! I might do another one next week, too. I would love to pray for you guys.

God bless you all!

• Christy Wisdom

I'm so glad to hear that! I hope you do :)

• nevaredhp

Thank you for the prayers Christy. I'm doing a lot better now, and I'm hoping 2019 is a much more peaceful year <3

• Christy Wisdom

You're welcome! I'm so glad you passed! Praise God :)

• Kenny

Hey, I just wanted to thank you for praying for me. I passed both my entrances. Again, thank you so much!

• Christy Wisdom

I'm glad it did. I'll be praying!

• Lauren Nelson

Two appointments next week: first time with a therapist for anxieties and another follow-up with my orthopaedist for scoliosis. A bit concerned about the latter, especially because last year was supposed to be the last one. Also exams and audition prep! Thank you so much for this. Brightened my day.

• CreativeAngel

This post warms my heart along with every comment. <3
    Thank you to everyone

• Christy Wisdom

Thanks, guys! I'll definitely pray for you :)

• -Foxmillionaire-

Awesome idea! It would be amazing if you could pray for my family. We kinda have a hard time sometimes because my Dad's in a wheel chair. And my mom spends a lot of her time helping him. Thank you so much I'll be sure to pray for you. :D

• user not found

This is so kind of you. Could you please keep my mom in your prayers. I'm totally gonna pray for you too. Thank you! :)

• Christy Wisdom

It's no problem, really! I really hope all of these prayers are answered. Thanks for the support, everyone!

• paperbird

it's amazing that you're doing this. all is well for me right now, but i just wanted to thank you for helping us all out <3

• Christy Wisdom

I hope he doesn't have skin cancer! I'll keep him in my prayers.

• camlily

I would love it is you could send some prayers to my science teacher, he is getting an emergency medical procedure done to see if he has skin cancer and I know that would really damage his spirit. Thank you :)) <3

• Christy Wisdom

Thank you so much! That really warms my heart. I'll be praying for both of you :)

• AJ - Izzy

Wow, Christy Wisdom you are so amazing to be thinking of others!! I do have midterms coming up, which is super stressful, but if you could actually pray for my friend, who is really stressed right now, that'd be so awesome!! I'll pray for you too, seriously, you are so amazing, thank you for everything :)
    AJ - Izzy

• Christy Wisdom

Aww, thank you Creative Angel! I don't have any advice, but I'll keep you in my prayers :)

• CreativeAngel

I want to get into AP world history next year and I just want to pass 9th grade. I might leave for a month and people tell me it’s gonna mess me up for next year and I probably won’t have all the classes I would have if I don’t leave. I really have to go out of country and I can’t miss it despite I went last year too. I don’t know what to do so any prayers and advice would be super helpful since I trust everyone here. Thank you so much! <3
    There should be more people that are amazing like you. :D

• Christy Wisdom

I'll pray for you. I just completed finals myself.

• pencils.and.paper.roses

Finals for sure! And also for my baby foster cousin...he might be leaving us soon and my aunt has met the person he might go to and doesn't think she would do a very good job with him. :/ Thanks! :D

• Christy Wisdom

Thank you, nevaredhp! I'll definitely be praying for you.

• nevaredhp

I've been anxious a lot this week, even though there's nothing out of the ordinary or wrong right now :( thank you Christy. Let me know if there's anything I can pray about for you <3

• Christy Wisdom

Will do! Thanks, Silver Pen!

• Silver Pen

Aw, that's sad @Ryder. This is a good idea, @Christy.

• Ryder

Pray for aminahmcbina. She's leaving this site because her parents said writing wouldn't get anywhere.

• Christy Wisdom

No problem! Hope you pass!

• Kenny

I have an entrance exam this Monday that I'm really stressed about because I really want to get into this school, so I'd really like it if you could pray for me. Thank you so much! <3

• Christy Wisdom

No problem! I really hope your doubts resolve :) I'll be praying! I'll definitely pray for that, CatherinelyMe!

• janice

Hey, I've been having some religious doubts lately. Like, bad ones. Some help in this regard might be nice <3 Thank you for doing this!

• green.eyes.gurl

Pray for everyone who has snow where they are that they are safe when traveling! (That is one of my fears/paranoia: being in cars when it is snowing. And being in cars in general)